Blues' News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues' News

This is a post that appears HERE made by a poster with the user name dgm stl. This guy is either an agent or works for an agent and is definitely in the know. His posts aren't always 100% accurate but the guy does have his connections.

take it for what it is worth / dont like my posts dont read it is that simple :

1. Pleau continues to have discussions with EDM, PHIL, NYI, NYR, BUFF, WASH, CLB, EDM, ATL, CAR and TB. All have recently scouted the Blues and IceCats. LA was also sighted.

2. not sellers YET...looking for a right handed dman and forward - not news to anyone here. Rumor has a MGMT pow-wow in the next 3-5 days.

3. looking for players that are either free agents this year or next. Huge CBA concerns.

4. Regarding the CBA....some players are willing to do a graduated(decreasing) salary cap. This story will start to get legs.

5. players of interest: Isbister, McEachern, O'Neill and Tarnstorm (sp?).

6. before certain STL media types start: the Blues made NO offers for Lang, Bondra, Zhamnov and Kovalev. NO overtures have been made to WASH regarding Kolzig.

7. as much as it pains me to say this Hadley is correct in the Avs interest in Q. A phone call has already been made.

8. Weight or Tkachuk to PHIL is VERY possible.

The respect issue in the locker room is huge. Almost a high school type atmosphere...pretty sad for grown men.

Mr. G

This guy's got good information.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

7. as much as it pains me to say this Hadley is correct in the Avs interest in Q. A phone call has already been made.
      And watch him win the Cup. As I said in other posts, firing Q was the wrong play, and it will bite every Blues fan in the ass when he goes on to win Cups with teams that have sufficient talent.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man@Mar 3 2004, 10:16 AM
        And watch him win the Cup. As I said in other posts, firing Q was the wrong play, and it will bite every Blues fan in the ass when he goes on to win Cups with teams that have sufficient talent.

Moon
        And then we can say to Larry Pleau,.

"How's that Sam Jackson taste, motherfu----!"
        LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

I think Larry's been on the Sam Jackson for a couple years now.

Moon

Comment

Working...
          X