• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwards is out.

n/m
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

I think his being Kerry's running mate is a real possibility

Kerry will need all the help in the South that he can get.
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB@Mar 2 2004, 07:22 PM
      I think his being Kerry's running mate is a real possibility

Kerry will need all the help in the South that he can get.
      I think Edwards has too much to lose to be Kerry's running mate...

How will be a losing VP candidate improve his political standing?? I dont think this is strategically sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi+Mar 2 2004, 07:23 PM-->
        QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Mar 2 2004, 07:23 PM)

You guys are giving Bubba too much credit. You two and I know that protectionist policies are generally bad overall. Bubba doesn't.

Edwards on Kerry's ticket will help him in the South. Perhaps enough.

Kerry is going to take a lot of typical Democratic states. Someone from the South will help Kerry in the Swing states.
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I'm finding Kerry's cruise to the nomination pretty nauseating. This no-account walks to the prize because the other team can't find ANYONE with any substance.

Good for the GOP; bad for America.

Comment

todays politics are all bad for America.
            Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 2 2004, 08:30 PM
              I'm finding Kerry's cruise to the nomination pretty nauseating. This no-account walks to the prize because the other team can't find ANYONE with any substance.

Good for the GOP; bad for America.
              And GOP sure gave us a GREAT candidate. :rolleyes:

He is the reason I"m leaning Democrat this time. To punish the GOP for giving us Bush.
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

A refreshing pause from politics as usual in the U.S.

About an hour earlier, Kerry took a call from President Bush in the White House. Sources with the Bush campaign told MSNBC-TV that Bush congratulated Kerry on winning the nomination and said he looked forward to a spirited fall campaign.

A Democratic source told MSNBC that Kerry, who was surprised by the call, thanked the president and responded that he hoped “we can have a real debate on the issues, and I hope we will both serve our country the best we can.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4429063/
                Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 2 2004, 08:30 PM
                  This no-account walks to the prize because the other team can't find ANYONE with any substance.
                  Uh, ok. At least the Republicans have a serious, substantive candidate like GWB, former alcoholic, incompetent oilman, incompetent baseball executive, hit-and-miss National Guard employee.

Compared with that, Kerry's war heroism, career as a prosecutor, and 19 years in the Senate ring hollow.

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523+Mar 2 2004, 09:16 PM-->
                    QUOTE(kah2523 @ Mar 2 2004, 09:16 PM)

Kerry/Edwards was the ticket I was touting from Day 1 in my "if you want to beat Bush" plan.
                    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Mar 2 2004, 09:19 PM
                      my "if you want to beat Bush" plan.
                      Man...my plan was always $50 and a cheeky smile...

Comment

Compared with that, Kerry's war heroism, career as a prosecutor, and 19 years in the Senate ring hollow.
                        Bush, while obviously not a strong candidate in 2000, has much more legitimacy now....whether you like the job he's done or not.

Kerry's a nobody. And this nobody wasn't seriously challenged. That's depressing. Of ALL the Democrats in America, this is the best guy you can find?

(And before you attempt to say the same about Bush....he won. If Kerry wins, I won't knock him any longer.)

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 2 2004, 09:23 PM
                          (And before you attempt to say the same about Bush....he won. If Kerry wins, I won't knock him any longer.)
                          Jebus, now you are lying like Dick Cheney.
                          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Working...
                          X