Dean wins Vermont....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean wins Vermont....

Must be a lot of real intelligent voters up there.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

if george bush loses in november, howard dean should be remembered for singlehandedly saving the democratic party.
    First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Comment

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!! !!!!!!!!
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 2 2004, 07:02 PM
        if george bush loses in november, howard dean should be remembered for singlehandedly saving the democratic party.
        Are you on crack?
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 2 2004, 07:01 PM
          Must be a lot of real intelligent voters up there.
          The Peoples Republic strikes again............They did elect him for Gov........can't back down now

Vermont is a beautiful place.........Just got back from a business trip there..........If it weren't for the people I'd consider moving there ..............
          AKA reddevil
          AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

I love Vermont. Pretty much a damn perfect place except for the politics.

Last time I was there, we drove into Canada for a few minutes so my wife could say she'd been there. Coming back, the customs guy said, "How long were you in Canada?"

"About 15 minutes."

"How was your trip?"

Comment

Reg.......

It's an absolutely beautiful place.........As is all of New England........But I'd probably choose NH or ME before VE myself........

As far as your customs experience..........It went much better than mine...........

I was in the UP of MI a few years ago. Had an afternoon to mess around so I crossed into Canada for a short jaunt..........Going into Canada the border guards were very friendly.........Coming back into the states I thought the guy was going to cuff me and search my car when i told him I was there for 2 hours and had a rented car..............It was very intimidating..........But he finally let me go after he made me sweat for several minutes........
              AKA reddevil
              AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW+Mar 2 2004, 08:16 PM-->
                QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Mar 2 2004, 08:16 PM)

Well, not so much Edwards. Kerry definitely though.
                First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Comment

I was in the UP of MI a few years ago. Had an afternoon to mess around so I crossed into Canada for a short jaunt..........Going into Canada the border guards were very friendly.........Coming back into the states I thought the guy was going to cuff me and search my car when i told him I was there for 2 hours and had a rented car..............It was very intimidating..........But he finally let me go after he made me sweat for several minutes........
                  Brought back a case of Black Label from Windsor, Ontario years ago....was scared to death they'd pop open the storage compartment in the Country Squire woody waqon...think we finished them somewhere in Indiana....

I absolutely love NE. I really don't want to live anywhere but here, but if I had to move, I couldn't go wrong there.

Comment

Black Label eh...........

Different trip for me but it was Labatt's Blue from Thunder Bay, Ontario......The end of a trip to the north shore of Lake Superior......We had quite a party when I got back........5 cases worth........I honestly didn't even think about it back then............We were young and carefree..............
                    AKA reddevil
                    AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X