• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primary Exit polls

Exit polls.
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Very interesting.

Kerry looks to have the uneducated old minority woman union vote locked up.

Edwards gets the rich WASP vote.

Comment

Kerry seems to get all the simple anti-Bush votes, as well. Shocker.

Comment

I think Edwards is coming on very strong...I dont think that Kerry is a "lock" for the nomination...

He has really progressed in the past month..and if you analyse the demographic, that must scare Kerry a little..for those that voted for him...are likely to be those Dems that actually vote...as opposed to the demographic Kerry has...some of those demos may not vote in the numbers Kerry may need to beat Bush.

Very interesting...I need to do a little more research on Edwards..

Comment

Kerry won Ohio... Dean won Vermont. Too late, Howie.

Still, I sit here hoping Edwards pulls it out. I'd like to see him at least close the gap in delegates.
          First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Comment

Originally posted by backstop@Mar 2 2004, 06:14 PM
            Kerry looks to have the uneducated old minority woman union vote locked up.
            Huh? Kerry beats Edwards in all education categories.
            2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 2 2004, 06:18 PM
              I think Edwards is coming on very strong...I dont think that Kerry is a "lock" for the nomination...

He has really progressed in the past month..and if you analyse the demographic, that must scare Kerry a little..for those that voted for him...are likely to be those Dems that actually vote...as opposed to the demographic Kerry has...some of those demos may not vote in the numbers Kerry may need to beat Bush.

Very interesting...I need to do a little more research on Edwards..
              You'd better hurry up, his campaign is pretty much over.
              Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 2 2004, 07:05 PM-->
                QUOTE(BurnKU @ Mar 2 2004, 07:05 PM)

Originally posted by Indu WangZi+Mar 2 2004, 07:07 PM-->
                QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Mar 2 2004, 07:07 PM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 07:05 PM

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 2 2004, 07:10 PM
                The smartest thing he did was quit the senate. Now, next campaign he will not have a revent voting record to malign. And there will be some significant votes upcoming for the American congress.

The clintons are his biggest obstacle. He is shaping up to be a serious rival for Hillary. No telling how that unfolds.
                He might want to pay some taxes in the next 4 years too.

At 9 a.m. on June 28, 1995, articles of incorporation were filed with the North Carolina Secretary of State for John R. Edwards, P.A. (professional association), of Raleigh, N.C. The new corporation was authorized to issue 100,000 shares of common stock -- all owned by Edwards, who is its only employee. This is a classic Subchapter "S" corporation devised to shelter income, mainly for professionals such as lawyers (and also syndicated columnists, but not me). It is one of the last loopholes left in the Internal Revenue Code, and it is a big one.

Edwards put his own little corporation to good use in his last two years as a multi-millionaire personal accident lawyer before becoming a full-time politician. He paid himself salaries of $600,000 in 1996 and $540,000 in 1997, on which he paid Medicare taxes. As the sole stockholder, Edwards received dividends of $5 million for each of those years -- all of it free from Medicare taxes. That saved the future senator around $290,000.
                Especially if he wants to blast rich people for not paying their fair share.
                Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

hey, I am a sub "S".

It is the way to go.
                  Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 2 2004, 07:16 PM
                    hey, I am a sub "S".

It is the way to go.
                    depends what for

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Mar 2 2004, 07:04 PM-->
                      QUOTE(Trigfunctions @ Mar 2 2004, 07:04 PM)
                    Working...
                    X