Lets get it on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get it on.

League Status: 1981 season active (season starts in 12 game days - under 36 hours)
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

You might as well sell your team now.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Kaiser is the least of your worries, punk. :P
      Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

All I can say is....

see ya next season chumps.

This one is mine

Comment

Everyone on my team is on the trading blocks.

Make your offers.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

no thanks bbz.

sucker.......

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 2 2004, 11:33 AM
              no thanks bbz.

sucker.......
              hey, it's your funeral.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out just what in the hell I'm doing, so naturally, I'll win this season.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Turd, not a chance in hell turd

Comment

Children, children, children, you can argue amongst yourselves about who will win, but deep down you all know the truth.

The River Chiefs will dominate and destroy.

Comment

The snotty comments notwithstanding, I feel very positive about my team. Ticket sales are brisk. Clubhouse chemistry is excellent. Sausage races are scheduled. And I'm feeling good about public financing for my new stadium (Kaisertorium). Plus, it looks like I pick 1st in the amateur draft, which can't come soon enough.

I have already made some roster moves, bid on a free agent and made a trade proposal (a generous one) to BBZ. He'd be a fool not to accept.

CSD--I am never the least of anyone's worries.
                      I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 2 2004, 11:28 AM
                        League Status: 1981 season active (season starts in 12 game days - under 36 hours)
                        Since we're beginning with 1981, does this mean we play a split season?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 2 2004, 11:50 AM
                          The snotty comments notwithstanding, I feel very positive about my team. Ticket sales are brisk. Clubhouse chemistry is excellent. Sausage races are scheduled. And I'm feeling good about public financing for my new stadium (Kaisertorium). Plus, it looks like I pick 1st in the amateur draft, which can't come soon enough.

I have already made some roster moves, bid on a free agent and made a trade proposal (a generous one) to BBZ. He'd be a fool not to accept.

ca youreally do all tha stuff you said/

Bid on FA and what not?

kaiser, haha, you may be dissapointed this season. sorry.

Comment

Plus, it looks like I pick 1st in the amateur draft, which can't come soon enough.
                            Did I read the rules correctly, in that the draft order is determined by reverse order of finish - or in the case of a first year league, "anticipated" reverse order of finish?

Comment

Well then, it looks like I better get busy!
                              Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Working...
                              X