No announcement yet.

Garcia Going on Waivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why everyone seems to think Chicago needs a quarterback. They just invested a first-round pick in Rex Grossman. He's their guy for the next year or two, at least.

There aren't many teams out there in need of a quarterback. Really, the only ones that need one are San Diego, Arizona, Dallas, and maybe Cleveland...and now San Francisco.

Comment

dev is right again-the Grossman to Gage combo will be one to watch for years, imo.
      Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

dev, did you also hear that John Mcvay and Bill walsh are leaving?

what's going on?
        Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Now how are the Rams going to trade Warner if there are a lot of other options out there.

han solo

Comment

They're not.

The soap opera has another year to run.
            And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I think they said on ESPN yesterday that the Bucs might be interested in him. Poor old Brad.

Comment

Can we get him.

I think he would be better that warner or bulger in Martz schemes.
                Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

The bucs interested in Warner? Thats a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 2 2004, 11:46 AM
                    The bucs interested in Warner?
                    As a tackling dummy. They've been so used to it for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 2 2004, 11:46 AM
                      The bucs interested in Warner? Thats a shock.
                      No, Garcia. No one seems to want Warner, apart from maybe the Arena Football League.

Comment

Ok, that would be a better fit then. Seems like Gruden might be doing an overhaul with that roster, they were talking the other day about a Meshawn Johnson for Joey Galloway trade the other day.

Comment

I would puke if Garcia came to the Rams.

Cleveland doesn't really need a QB.

I wouldn't be surprised if no one picks up Garcia, not as a starter anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Mar 2 2004, 09:39 AM
                            dev, did you also hear that John Mcvay and Bill walsh are leaving?

what's going on?
                            It's been pretty clear for well over a year that they've been ignoring Walsh more and more. He really doesn't do anything now because they don't listen to him. McVay has been planning to retire for two years but they kept talking him into coming back. With Walsh being pushed out, there's no reason for him to stay.

I said this a year ago and I'll say it again: it's going to be a very painful next 20 years or so for the Niners.

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo@Mar 2 2004, 09:42 AM
                              Now how are the Rams going to trade Warner if there are a lot of other options out there.
                              The Rams couldn't trade Warner anyway because he's not any good and he and his wife are a bigger headache than they're worth.

Comment

Working...
                              X