Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Big Fat Stinky L) GDT: 4/16/17 - Cards (Wainwright) @ Yankees (Pineda) 7pm CT, ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Big Fat Stinky L) GDT: 4/16/17 - Cards (Wainwright) @ Yankees (Pineda) 7pm CT, ESPN

I'm sure this game will be just great.

Listen fuckers. I didn't fly all the way up here to watch errors, walks and mental miscues.

I want 35 hits and 25 runs tonight. If we do that, I'm streaking.
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Will the Cards continue their season of winning one game each series?...

Comment

Originally posted by garry View Post
        Will the Cards continue their season of winning one game each series?...

Pirates sweep the Cubs.

:sigh
        Not sure what that says about us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
          Listen fuckers. I didn't fly all the way up here to watch errors, walks and mental miscues.

I want 35 hits and 25 runs tonight. If we do that, I'm streaking.

Hope you didnt fly United.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
            Hope you didnt fly United.
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

There's no way he can swing a bat after that.
              Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Originally posted by raise View Post
                There's no way he can swing a bat after that.
                He couldn't swing a bat before that...

Heeeyohhhh!

Comment

Dudes, we're totally winning.
                  Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

See, we scored a run, and the other team has 0 runs at the moment.

There's no need to be frightened; don't adjust your set.

Comment

Of course, now we are no longer winning.

Comment

That's kinda mean that Matheny made Adams buy a ticket and take his glove with him into the stands to be at the game tonight...
                        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Shitty review angles shown here. Hope they have a clear CF angle on TV.
                          Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                          Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                          There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                          "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                          "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Doesn't matter
                            There are drugs in the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
                              Shitty review angles shown here. Hope they have a clear CF angle on TV.
                              Wow...they called it no homerun...that was clearly out...the fan just didn't catch the ball...

Aaaaaand never mind...THAT one was definitely gone...
                              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Working...
                              X