X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmerman a Ram

Just in. Timmerman is staying.

Terms not announced.

Bet he took a pretty good cut. He probably wanted to stay pretty bad.

He might not be an all pro anymore but still is a decent guard
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Timmerman sucks...

He can't block a school crossing zone....

Comment

if this comes at the expense of resigning Wistrom then this is a terrible deal. Think Rams will still look at an OL with the 1st round pick? not much sense in taking one if he isnt going to play

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 1 2004, 10:31 PM
        if this comes at the expense of resigning Wistrom then this is a terrible deal. Think Rams will still look at an OL with the 1st round pick? not much sense in taking one if he isnt going to play
        sounded like they were still very much negotiating with Wistrom

Since Wistrom is from Missouri my bet is he will stay if the money is fair

they still need some depth and I would love to see a new LG
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 1 2004, 10:31 PM
          My thought exactly. Young is a goner, so - unless Timmerman really took a haircut - it may mean they've soured on Wistrom or that his price is too high. I'd expect St. Clair to replace McCollum at LG.

Moe
          The Dude abides.

Comment

Yeah Young may be gone which sucks because he outplayed all three #1 DT picks.
            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Why are so many people in love with Wistrom? His play versus the run has dropped off quite a bit these last two years, IMO. He can be replaced by a bigger guy who stops the run better. I think that's what the Rams D needs now in a few places.
              *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab@Mar 2 2004, 12:54 AM
                Why are so many people in love with Wistrom? His play versus the run has dropped off quite a bit these last two years, IMO. He can be replaced by a bigger guy who stops the run better. I think that's what the Rams D needs now in a few places.
                Keep that critical analysis shit down, Dhaab...the metros all wanna keep Grant and his fabulous hair around regardless of his on-the-field performance...
                . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                -mike
                mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 1 2004, 10:28 PM
                  Timmerman sucks...

He can't block a school crossing zone....
                  HAHAHAHA

5 years???????

Fuck. I bet it all he wont finish that contract.
                  Old Fucker
                  Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Working...
                  X