Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dennis Miller's CNBC Show on Hiatus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dennis Miller's CNBC Show on Hiatus

    DENNIS Miller is taking a two- week hiatus from his new CNBC talk show - which is being remade while he's gone.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

  • #2
    I love Dennis Miller, but I think he needs the feedback of an audience. Otherwise it just sounds wierd.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 1 2004, 10:43 PM
      I love Dennis Miller, but I think he needs the feedback of an audience. Otherwise it just sounds wierd.
      I agree...no audience its like crickets...he's a riot...

      "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

      Comment


      • #4
        Why did his HBO show get canned??

        Why doesnt he try to host a late night show?? He's gotta be better than Kilborne....

        I, too, like Dennis Miller...funny guy...I cant believe this guy doesnt have a steady late-night gig.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 1 2004, 10:45 PM
          Why did his HBO show get canned??

          Why doesnt he try to host a late night show?? He's gotta be better than Kilborne....

          I, too, like Dennis Miller...funny guy...I cant believe this guy doesnt have a steady late-night gig.
          I believe he didn't want to do it anymore...that, and the MNF gig came up....

          "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 1 2004, 10:45 PM
            Why did his HBO show get canned??

            Why doesnt he try to host a late night show?? He's gotta be better than Kilborne....

            I, too, like Dennis Miller...funny guy...I cant believe this guy doesnt have a steady late-night gig.
            I was sad to see the HBO show go. It's not the same unless he can say Fuck.

            Actually, I'm much better with the word fuck too.

            Here's an example.

            Fuck.

            See, much better than when I had to say frell or fark or some lame ass shit like that.
            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

            Comment


            • #7
              Fuck Dennis Miller. Sell OUT MFer. Im not going to cuss. But now he becomes all conservative. When Kerry wins the election he will be biting his damn words. President Bush ass kissing punk. Sorry,he's a know it all, liberal traitor. It must be nice to be rich. To have no idea what it is like to be a middle class American. He's fake and his show sucks. TRAITOR.
              Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
              ---------------------------
              North County born and raised.
              ----------------------------
              Go Navy!
              ----------------------------
              http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
              (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by big_dawg160@Mar 2 2004, 12:09 AM
                Fuck Dennis Miller. Sell OUT MFer. Im not going to cuss. But now he becomes all conservative. When Kerry wins the election he will be biting his damn words. President Bush ass kissing punk. Sorry,he's a know it all, liberal traitor. It must be nice to be rich. To have no idea what it is like to be a middle class American. He's fake and his show sucks. TRAITOR.
                Gadzooks..........

                Get over it.......The fact he actually has the guts to put his convictions out there should make you proud to be an american.........At least that's what you'd say when someone from the left does it...........

                And how is it he's a sell-out...........Can't think how it actually helped his career.........Especially since 90% of Hollywood is liberal.........
                AKA reddevil
                AKA davel a devil

                [COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't think he's been funny in about seven years, and hasn't written any new material in a decade.
                  His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                  Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by big_dawg160@Mar 2 2004, 12:09 AM
                    Fuck Dennis Miller. Sell OUT MFer. Im not going to cuss. But now he becomes all conservative. When Kerry wins the election he will be biting his damn words. President Bush ass kissing punk. Sorry,he's a know it all, liberal traitor. It must be nice to be rich. To have no idea what it is like to be a middle class American. He's fake and his show sucks. TRAITOR.
                    Tolerance.

                    Gotta love it.
                    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X