"Oh, Yeah. It Ain't Over, Motherf**kers!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Oh, Yeah. It Ain't Over, Motherf**kers!"

That's how Ice Cube began his verbal assault on the legendary rap battle tune, No Vaseline, when he squared off against his one time rap group members, the incomparable NWA.

In response to all of the uninitiated crap I received last evening from over-zealous Cubs fans, this is a reminder to any skeptical members of our board, and especially any NSBB members who visit our site in the wake of last night's loss looking to get their jollies at our remorse. Remember: It takes three games, so we're still very much alive.

At the close of this classic beef/dis song, Cube closed with the immortal line: "The villain does get fucked with no vaseline!"

'Nuff said.
    Last edited by slow groove; 10-13-2015, 07:48 AM.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Absolutely. Its over when we win
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Make this the GDT.
      "At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed."
      – Frederick Douglass, doing an amazing job since 1852

Comment

Originally posted by YYZ View Post
        Make this the GDT.
        Word muthafuckahs!! (Is that how this is done?)
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

It's Cards82 time.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

No, we need Kev to start the GDT. He's been a machine this year.
              Official Sponsor of all things Mizzou Football, the non-existant Jose Oquendo STOP sign, and the Rally Hoosier!

Comment

Originally posted by house77 View Post
                No, we need Kev to start the GDT. He's been a machine this year.
                Agree! Ride the strong horse, so that means either Kev or Sarah Jessica Parker starts the GDT.

This thread is for venting and getting our mojo right.
                "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                  It's Cards82 time.
                  kev's game.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor
                  Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove View Post
                    That's how Ice Cube began his verbal assault on the legendary rap battle tune, No Vaseline, when he squared off against his one time rap group members, the incomparable NWA.

In response to all of the uninitiated crap I received last evening from over-zealous Cubs fans, this is a reminder to any skeptical members of our board, and especially any NSBB members who visit our site in the wake of last night's loss looking to get their jollies at our remorse. Remember: It takes three games, so we're still very much alive.

At the close of this classic beef/dis song, Cube closed with the immortal line: "The villain does get fucked with no vaseline!"

'Nuff said.
                    Save all that crap and return it to them after they lose the series.

"Hi, X

Thought you'd probably want this back now. Here it is.

N/C,

SG"

Comment

Where's the GDT?

"
                      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by Cardz82 View Post
                        kev's game.

Okay.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove View Post

'Nuff said.
                          I enjoy that tune...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

My homie got shot he's a goner black, St. Louis Cardinals want their trophy back

Comment

Originally posted by FireItUp View Post

My homie got shot he's a goner black, St. Louis Cardinals want their trophy back
                              FireItUp with the edited, PC version!

Comment

Working...
                              X