X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enjoyed the episode

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas View Post
      This is a weird question, but why was Gus' gun so damn quiet? When he first shot I thought Lalo had taken the bullets.
      Lower caliber? .32 vs .40?
      Bad sound mixing?
      Vision Boarding all up in this bitch.

Comment

• I’d guess subsonic rounds, but I’m no cards252

Comment

• Another great episode if less intense than the previous one. Felt like they truly wrapped up the Jimmy McGill story and it's all aboard the Saul Express for the remaining episodes. Some brilliant acting in the scene where Jimmy and Kim break up. "I love you too...but so what?" Damn.

Comment

• I know a lot of people probably didn’t like the most recent episode, but despite the change of pace, I thought it was very well done.

Get ready tho….the next episode is titled….”Breaking Bad”.

Comment

• Originally posted by easy ed View Post
              I know a lot of people probably didn’t like the most recent episode, but despite the change of pace, I thought it was very well done.

Get ready tho….the next episode is titled….”Breaking Bad”.
              I thought it was great. I've been itching to see more of Gene for a long time. Also, I hope the next episode being titled "Breaking Bad" is just a giant troll job and we get like a 3 second cameo of Walt and Jesse. Would be hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post

I thought it was great. I've been itching to see more of Gene for a long time. Also, I hope the next episode being titled "Breaking Bad" is just a giant troll job and we get like a 3 second cameo of Walt and Jesse. Would be hilarious.
                It would be for sure. I don’t put anything past these writers and directors. I was so caught off guard during the intro last week when the screen went to VHS blue mode. So awesome.

Btw…the “Breaking Bad” episode is written and directed by Thomas Schnauz. The same guy who wrote and directed the mid season finale, “Plan and Execution”. Expecting a great episode.

Comment

• Last night's episode got better and better. Excellent television.

Comment

• Absolute masterpiece of an episode.

Comment

• The last episode really showed how big of a prick Saul had become when Kim was signing the divorce papers. And later, as Gene, he just seems to have hit rock bottom as a human being.

Series finale titled “Saul Gone” tonight at 8pm. Should be a doozy.

Comment

• I'm glad someone else is still watching. I think the last couple episodes were as good as anything from Breaking Bad.

Comment

• I'll probably bindge it when it's over, but last season was a real struggle for me to get through. Glad to hear the pace has picked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by easy ed View Post
                            The last episode really showed how big of a prick Saul had become when Kim was signing the divorce papers. And later, as Gene, he just seems to have hit rock bottom as a human being.

Series finale titled “Saul Gone” tonight at 8pm. Should be a doozy.
                            He was only a prick as defense mechanism, he was sad hurt angry and was just trying to show her how better off he was

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiger Chiro 75 View Post

He was only a prick as defense mechanism, he was sad hurt angry and was just trying to show her how better off he was
                              I get that, but defense mechanism or not, it doesn’t make it any less prick-ish. He was being a complete dick and he knew it and didn’t care. The old Jimmy wouldn’t have ever crossed that line with her.
                              Last edited by easy ed; 08-15-2022, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Without spoiling it for anyone, we got to see Jimmy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X