Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Scandal and Other News

Scroll to bottom...

According to Survivor insiders, there is something "extremely controversial" coming up, an eye-popping scene that is extremely distressing to CBS in the wake of Nipplegate (thankyouverymuch, Janet & Justin) and the FCC's increasingly watchful eye. That is fact. Now here's the rumor: Richard Hatch does something so scandalous and inappropriate (presumably involving his twig-and-berries) it compels one of the other cast members to lash out at producers for not putting a stop to it--and to quit the game!

Turns out Ethan has dated not one, not two but three of his All-Star teammates: Amber, Jenna Lewis and Jenna Morasca (with whom he was paired when the current season began). And according to a few torch-toting sources, Ethan's relationships with Jenna Lewis (eight months) and Amber (much shorter) had what one might call an "overlap"--which the girls didn't know about until they bumped into each another at a party and compared notes. Ethan's M.O.--"No one needs to know"--officially classifies him as a dog, if you ask me. And pretty much explains why Jenna L. has it in for him, no?
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

You do realize that Richard Hatch was voted out last week, right?
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz@Mar 1 2004, 08:53 PM
      You do realize that Richard Hatch was voted out last week, right?
      No shit man.

What's your point?
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith+Mar 1 2004, 09:35 PM-->
        QUOTE(WinstonSmith @ Mar 1 2004, 09:35 PM)

Did you know about Ethan banging the three of the four hottest girls on the island?

And there was more info about what is to come re: Richard.

But you'd know that if you read it.

Thanks.

Comment

Im fully aware of how Ethan has dated Amber, Jenna L, and Jenna M

I was only curious why you were posting (and alerting people about) spoilers that had already been aired (rich and his "twig and berries").
          Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
          Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
          There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
          "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
          "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

I wasn't aware that Susan was purported to quit this coming week.

Comment

WS-

Who is the new tart in your avatar??

She's got one honkin' schnooz, man...

You cant find a more attractive twizzler than that, Winston??

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 1 2004, 10:51 PM
                WS-

Who is the new tart in your avatar??

She's got one honkin' schnooz, man...

You cant find a more attractive twizzler than that, Winston??
                Its a bad photo of Rachel Weisz.

You should like my new one better.

Comment

someone needs to be a champ and link the playboy jenna morasca/heidi strobel

i'm just sayin
                  Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith+Mar 1 2004, 11:00 PM-->
                    QUOTE(WinstonSmith @ Mar 1 2004, 11:00 PM)
                  Working...
                  X