No announcement yet.

'14-'15 College Basketball Thread; Bo Ryan to retire following 2015-16 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '14-'15 College Basketball Thread; Bo Ryan to retire following 2015-16 season

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...unior-college/

ISU appears to have interest in a kid who was kicked off the team at Okie St for, among other things, peeing out the window of a moving car. That's impressive dexterity, if he didn't get any on him.

Stevie Clark:

"Three times last season Clark made headlines three times for incidents that happened off-the-court. He was suspended for four games and missed the team’s trip to Orlando for the Old Spice Classic. He was arrested and charged with possession in an incident where he was allegedly rolling a blunt for the other passengers in the car that he was riding in. Clark was dismissed from the team after he was caught peeing out the window of a moving car."
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Hoop!!!
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Will go with 22 wins and a S16 for my Illini.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
      -Barry Goldwater

Comment

I am very much ready for some hoops.

Comment

For the first time in the Tad Boyle era, the Buffs have three uperclassmen starting. Two jrs and a sr. Several sophs are expected to be big contributors as well, in addition to freshman sensation Dominique Collier at the point. I expect a top 3 finish in the PAC, and a little tournament run.

A.C.

Comment

first game tonight!!!

Comment

Only 3.5 months til I tune in!

"
              Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Thinking Cats go 75/76 Indiana.
                From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

Originally posted by ppg shg View Post
                  Thinking Cats go 75/76 Indiana.

Kenytucky?
                  Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/s...rble/18389439/

Damn. Roy Marble is dying of cancer.

A.C.

Comment

Illinois & Dayton playing an invisible scrimmage tomorrow in Indy.
                      Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Originally posted by MMouse View Post
                        first game tonight!!!
                        The Big 12 is going to be tough this season.
                        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I have no idea what to expect from the Billikens.

I am, however, excited about seeing what our freshmen and sophomores can do. Could be a bit of a roller coaster with so many underclassmen expected to contribute. We also have a transfer from Villanova who's supposed to be hot shit, so when you factor in him, Austin McBroom, John Manning and Grandy Glaze (the upperclassmen), it should at least be better than the nine-win season when Kwamain Mitchell and Willie Reed were suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by raise View Post
                            Kenytucky?
                            Who?
                            From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

Originally posted by Box & Won View Post
                              I have no idea what to expect from the Billikens.

I am, however, excited about seeing what our freshmen and sophomores can do. Could be a bit of a roller coaster with so many underclassmen expected to contribute. We also have a transfer from Villanova who's supposed to be hot shit, so when you factor in him, Austin McBroom, John Manning and Grandy Glaze (the upperclassmen), it should at least be better than the nine-win season when Kwamain Mitchell and Willie Reed were suspended.
                              This. I am really excited about watching the young players develop.

Comment

Working...
                              X