Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sopranos Returns this Sunday...

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/?ntrack_...eat_sec1_image

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

I am so happy about this. I've been watching the 4th series on HBO on demand to get ready for it.

Comment

Sunday will be a good day.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 1 2004, 05:34 PM
        Sunday will be a good day.
        I might go embarrass myself on the golf course this weekend...

I need to catch up on Season 4 to remind myself....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I'm so into this, I just ordered HBO for precisely this reason. I couldn't find any decent movies to rent one weekend this summer, so I grabbed the first two or three videos from the first season. I couldn't stop watching them....ended up going through all four seasons over the next few weeks. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best TV series of all time.......

Now I'm hooked on Curb Your Enthusiasm, too. Real Sex is kind of a revelation as well.....had to put the locks on the cable box.....
          "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

P.S. The important thing is, this means wasting even MORE of my life watching television!!!!!!!!

Yippee.....
            "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

KBF,

As a long-time Soparanos watcher -- I'm elated. I wonder if Carmelo is safe.

Curb Your Enthusiasm (I think it's one of the five best comedies of all time) has been a nice diversion, but I'm ready to see someone get whacked.

BTW, check out Chapelle's Show on Comedy Central. No show consistently makes me laugh out loud like that one.

Spam Blocker, bi-atch!
              His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
              Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Working...
              X