Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff not important enough for it is own thread II - The Sequel

Since Glovey has been at it again.... <_<
    Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Been a while since I've been actually sick (fever, coughing, etc). And of course, it happens the day the wife goes out of town (she left 30 minutes ago), so I have to somehow drag myself to the store for medication, juice, etc.

Blegh.
    Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Ah man, you didn't even get the title of the thread correct!

Comment

Maybe this does deserve its own thread, but I'll put it here.

Hey folks, let's dig into our pockets just a little deeper and donate the Red Cross, or other reputable organizations that can get the needed aid to the Philippines.

That country just got clocked by what's being called by many metorologists, as the most intense typhon/hurricane to ever make landfall. Winds were estimated at over 230 mph. The scenes from there have horrific. I have sort of a personal interest in this because of of an old Air Force friend who's living up in the Chicago area. His wife is from that country. In fact, her hometown, Tanaluan is just south of Tacloban, which took the brunt of the impact. She cannot get through to anyone there. Ts and Ps. go out to her and all others who've been impacted.

But let's offer up some cash so those people can get everything necessary to get the vitals.

Thanks.
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
          Maybe this does deserve its own thread, but I'll put it here.

Hey folks, let's dig into our pockets just a little deeper and donate the Red Cross, or other reputable organizations that can get the needed aid to the Philippines.

That country just got clocked by what's being called by many metorologists, as the most intense typhon/hurricane to ever make landfall. Winds were estimated at over 230 mph. The scenes from there have horrific. I have sort of a personal interest in this because of of an old Air Force friend who's living up in the Chicago area. His wife is from that country. In fact, her hometown, Tanaluan is just south of Tacloban, which took the brunt of the impact. She cannot get through to anyone there. Ts and Ps. go out to her and all others who've been impacted.

But let's offer up some cash so those people can get everything necessary to get the vitals.

Thanks.
          Are there Americans there or something?
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
            Are there Americans there or something?
            There may be a few, I don't know. But what does that have to do with anything?

Comment

See, it was a joke. Because most Americans don't really care about anyone, unless they are American.

Unless you get a free shirt or bracelet. Then, it's fair game.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
              -Barry Goldwater

Comment

He's joking, shake it off.

Good original post, though. A worthy cause.
                Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
                  See, it was a joke. Because most Americans don't really care about anyone, unless they are American.

Unless you get a free shirt or bracelet. Then, it's fair game.
                  OK, my bad.

Comment

OK, my bad.
                    Yeah, it's bad over there. Sister's good friend lives in Manila (perfectly good American girl working at JPMorgan). She said the surrounding areas have been completely destroyed.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

Pointless question: "a historic" or "an historic"? I prefer the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                        Ah man, you didn't even get the title of the thread correct!

That is my favorite gif of all time.

Comment

We lost the original of this thread too? Son of a bitch.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor
                          Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                            Pointless question: "a historic" or "an historic"? I prefer the latter.
                            You don't say "an history". Or at least that's why my teachers always used to say. Maybe you do say "an history". I don't know you.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop View Post
                              That is my favorite gif of all time.
                              Yeah that's a really good one.

Comment

Working...
                              X