How's everyones day going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's everyones day going?

Just curious. Hope everyone is having a good one. Feel free to share info on a good, bad or average day. I'm in a good mood. No particular reason. Just having one of those feel good days.
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Thanks for asking Matt. Right now I'm ignoring my group projects and studies and reading "The DaVinci Code." This could be another thread, for another day, but I've read about 150 pages today and it is easily the best novel I have ever read. So intellectually stimulating, well written, and gripping. I highly recommend it.

Comment

I had one of the best days in recent memory yesterday. It was FANTASTIC.

Today, I am happy and giddy. I want to go for a drive. Think I will. Windows DOWN.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Right now I'm drowning kittens. Days really don't get better than this.

Comment

Windows DOWN

Isn't that dangerous
          Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 1 2004, 03:14 PM
            Thanks for asking Matt. Right now I'm ignoring my group projects and studies and reading "The DaVinci Code." This could be another thread, for another day, but I've read about 150 pages today and it is easily the best novel I have ever read. So intellectually stimulating, well written, and gripping. I highly recommend it.
            I've heard good things about it. That usually scares me off though. The expectations are so high that I'm usually let down. I still read it eventually though. Glad to hear your having a good day. Anytime you're able to blow off a project on a Monday it has to be a decent day.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."

Comment

i feel crappy about our first flag football game. apparently, the other teams take this shit pretty seriously, as if it's their last avenue to the NFL.

we got killed like 42-0 or 49-0. i threw 5 INT's. but i got better as the day went, so i'm looking forward to this weekend because i know what i was doing wrong.

the guys we play.....all these teams play like all year 'round. and a few of them played college ball. they were good.

we've never played before. we have two or three guys that played in HS, but that's it.

the other team was cool about it. they were giving us tips on what you need to do to win in flag football (short passes, rushing 3 guys, etc.). i can't wait to get back out there.
              Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Only when I have my feet out the window too.

Comment

...and I'm counter-balancing what reggie is doing, so I'm slapping puppies up side the head and tying their little tails into knots.

Indeed, its a Lowenbrau day.
                  "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 1 2004, 03:14 PM
                    That's one of my favorite books of all-time.
                    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Need a Kicker?

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Mar 1 2004, 03:17 PM
                        i feel crappy about our first flag football game. apparently, the other teams take this shit pretty seriously, as if it's their last avenue to the NFL.

we got killed like 42-0 or 49-0. i threw 5 INT's. but i got better as the day went, so i'm looking forward to this weekend because i know what i was doing wrong.

the guys we play.....all these teams play like all year 'round. and a few of them played college ball. they were good.

we've never played before. we have two or three guys that played in HS, but that's it.

the other team was cool about it. they were giving us tips on what you need to do to win in flag football (short passes, rushing 3 guys, etc.). i can't wait to get back out there.
                        Uh outside observer, but Joe, maybe what you were doing wrong was throwing the ball?

:P
                        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Mar 1 2004, 03:17 PM
                          i threw 5 INT's.
                          You went to the Kurt Warner camp too, didn't you.

Comment

Man, anyone else just have those days where nothing bothers you? It's not like anything special is going on. I haven't felt this good since I stopped smoking pot. I'm just in a really good mood. And usually I'm annoyed by something at this time of the day. (Insert your version of Matt's an asshole joke here, but it still won't bother me) B)

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb+Mar 1 2004, 03:19 PM-->
                              QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Mar 1 2004, 03:19 PM)
                            Working...
                            X