Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion on mass murders by indiv in America; Too many to keep this title updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post

That's not what I said. Did you not see the shit Tupelo posted? And you call me out? You really are a retard.
    It’s literally what you said, it’s right there, “ride off into the sunset and live in obscurity, cool”

lol sleep it off glovey
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by madyaks View Post

It’s literally what you said, it’s right there, “ride off into the sunset and live in obscurity, cool”

lol sleep it off glovey
      I'm not drunk, I just think you're legitimately the dumbest poster in the nearly 20 years of this forum being in business. You're the Tazlaz to my Loblaw. I genuinely, truthfully cannot stand anything about you.

Comment

I'm not drunk, I just think you're legitimately the dumbest poster in the nearly 20 years of this forum being in business. You're the Tazlaz to my Loblaw. I genuinely, truthfully cannot stand anything about you.
        Dude you literally said you’re cool with them riding off into the sunset as long as they stop providing guns to kids.
        be pissed at yourself not me

Comment

• Originally posted by madyaks View Post

Dude you literally said you’re cool with them riding off into the sunset as long as they stop providing guns to kids.
          be pissed at yourself not me
          I used that as an example of not caring about two awful people. Tupelo was white knighting for them, talking about how they aren't fugitives and will turn themselves in like any good citizen.

Comment

I used that as an example of not caring about two awful people. Tupelo was white knighting for them, talking about how they aren't fugitives and will turn themselves in like any good citizen.
            Then he’s an idiot

Comment

You’ve said that about me. And drat. And others who you’re arguing with at any given moment.
              You could just disagree with people instead of getting personal and insulting them.
              Wait, no you cant’t.
              wad
              Last edited by wad; 12-05-2021, 02:35 AM.
              Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• Originally posted by wad View Post

You’ve said that about me. And drat. And others who you’re arguing with at any given moment.
                You could just disagree with people instead of getting personal and insulting them.
                Wait, no you cant’t.
                Holy shit the irony.

Comment

Wait, no you cant’t.
                  Hmm
                  Originally posted by wad View Post

Jesus fucking christ. Will your insecure fucking psyche just not allow you to NOT reply to my posts in disagreement. Like, every one. You need help. Seriously.

Comment

Wait, no you cant’t.
                    Hmm

You’re a moron and a punk. I’ve forgotten more in my lifetime than you’ll ever hope to learn, and I still retain an abundance of knowledge.

Comment

Wait, no you cant’t.
                      Hmm

Ask for my dick in your mouth you POS maggot. I don’t care what the fuck you want. You obviously think those you don’t care for here are somehow bound by your will. What an unbelievably presumptuous, self-entitled prick you are.

Comment

• Those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head and are all from the past 10 days, directed at 3 different people.

Comment

• we could use some context.

I'm sure j k will be around to yell at the both of you for name calling, regardless
                          drat
                          Last edited by drat; 12-05-2021, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Hmm

AFTER you both insulted me. You and friday have a history of showing me much direspect, going way back. Anyone disagrees with me, even vehemently, they will get NONE of that, just argument. PROMISE.

Comment

• Originally posted by drat View Post
                              we could use some context.

I'm sure j k will be around to yell at the both of you for name calling, regardless
                              Notice I didn’t call Jay Kay names in the “example” Glovey re-posted.just told him he had a fragile psyche.

Comment

• Parents hired a high profile attorney for themselves, kid gets a public defender.

Comment

Working...
                                X