Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion on mass murders by indiv in America; Too many to keep this title updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bombay View Post
    "Nothing says proud patriot MAGA like skipping town in your KIA."
    tHeY aRe AsSeMbLeD hErE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post

We’re not the ones white knighting for the shooter parents so yeah, I gotta be obvious.
      Like Glovey and the other dude, your reading comprehension is below par.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ghost of Tupelo View Post

There’s no reason to insult Glovey like that. Apologize to him.

Comment

• Bullying kills. Be nice to people.
          Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• I'm watching the arraignment on YouTube. IDK enough about law, but please explain why there was a potential for a conflict of interest with both defendants counsel coming from the same firm.

They are married, and both lawyers are trying to prove their client's innocence.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ghost of Tupelo View Post

Maybe no one here understands the point you are attempting to make?

Comment

• Bail is 500 K each. The judge deems them a flight risk.
                Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Bail is 500 K each. The judge deems them a flight risk.
                  They were just late turning themselves in. -Ghost

Comment

• So, the parents say the Crumbley kid “didn’t have access” to the gun he used. Tell me again how that works?
                    Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• Originally posted by wad View Post
                      So, the parents say the Crumbley kid “didn’t have access” to the gun he used. Tell me again how that works?
                      The gun the father bought him on black friday he didn't have access to, that's the story?

Comment

• Originally posted by It's a Trap View Post

The gun the father bought him on black friday he didn't have access to, that's the story?
                        Sounds like Tupelo is doing PR for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
                          I'm watching the arraignment on YouTube. IDK enough about law, but please explain why there was a potential for a conflict of interest with both defendants counsel coming from the same firm.

They are married, and both lawyers are trying to prove their client's innocence.
                          That look when you realized you fucked up parenting big time. Five families torn apart, their kid is going to die in prison starting before he gets his driver's license, and they're lives aren't exactly going to be easy what so ever going forward.
                          25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                          Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

"Nothing says proud patriot MAGA like skipping town in your KIA."
                            Love
                            Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post

I couldn't care less what happens to them. Arrested? Cool. Ride off into the sunset and live in obscurity? Cool. As long as they're no longer providing easy access to guns for children, good enough for me.
                              So…. As long as you only supply a murder weapon once it’s ok? Just don’t do it a second time?
                              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by madyaks View Post
                                So…. As long as you only supply a murder weapon once it’s ok? Just don’t do it a second time?
                                That's not what I said. Did you not see the shit Tupelo posted? And you call me out? You really are a retard.

Comment

Working...
                                X