Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion on mass murders by indiv in America; Too many to keep this title updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post

Huh?
    Yeah, they texted him to "don't" do it, Lie Shula

Comment

• If it's been more than 24 hours I don't even remember which mass shooting you're talking about. 'Merica!

"
      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

• Originally posted by Flo View Post

Yes they did, BUT they knew he had the weapon.

They must be bought in.
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

• Right, i'm not saying they shouldn't be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flo View Post

“LOL, I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught,” Ms. McDonald said.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

• I think that text was referring to him looking for ammunition.
              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• Right. I don't think they were texting him to not get caught of mass murder, ol ty

Comment

• So the DA didn't tell the police they were announcing charges and the sheriff learned this from the media. And had the sheriff known these people were going to be charged with felonious behavior, they would have had them under surveillance to avoid this exact scenario.

Sounds like they've got a well-oiled machine running up there in the Wolverine State.
                  " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• If only all the students, staff, and other personnel had been armed.

NRA

Comment

• yet, they were about to be charged with a felony and they are fugitives

so here we are
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

• If his parents truly didn't want him to do it, they would have taken him away that morning.

I kinda feel a bit for him now seeing what scumbags he has for "parents "

Comment

• Has the Marge Boebert collab commented?

Comment

• Future suicide pact nominees, or just fleeing to cross the border and leave their kid high and dry?
                            slow groove
                            Last edited by slow groove; 12-03-2021, 03:22 PM.
                            "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Good chance they'll get away. They seem to be sophisticated, shrewd, resourceful.

Comment

• Gotta love lawyers. Per CNN

Suspect's parents did not flee and are returning soon, their attorneys say

Comment

Working...
                                X