Cheap Flight Secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Flight Secrets

I got to get a flight to Charleston, SC and the least expensive I can find is around 280 or so. Last year I got this same flight for 220. Anybody got any places or ideas I can try to get a little less expensive flight? I have just tried the traditonal online stuff with expedia, travelocity and so on. I have never used or tried the priceline or cheaptickets.com's way (yet). Are those worth a shot?

Come on and give me your secrets or at least a different way to try to get a cheaper flight damnit!
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

http://www.skyauction.com/
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

guppy, what days are you travelling? That is very important. I got a roundtrip ticket to Dallas from priceline for 120 bucks a couple years ago. If you don't mind travellling at absurd hours, it's your best bet.

Comment

I will be leaving Saturday to Saturday as of now. I can't check in until 3pm on Saturday to my beach house. I have to leave by noon the next Saturday. As far as the hours go, it does not matter a bit to me when I would get there.
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott
        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Working...
        X