The CSD Memorial Television Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wad View Post
    Just watched ep one of The Sex Lives of College Girls, new, from Mindy Kaling, on HBO Max. Imagine my disappointment that it’s not just a solid hour of college girls having sex. It was really, really good, though, and there were plenty of college girls having sex. Four freshman girls from widely-different backgrounds thrust together as roomies at a East Coast uni. Great charachters. Funny as hell. First two eps streaming now, three more available next Thursday.
    “Show this card at any Subway restaurant, and you’ll be glad you did!”

Ha!
    Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• Originally posted by Utah View Post

Just started it a while back. Love it.
      Really good, probably the best show you don’t hear about, the main character in Mexico is great
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by madyaks View Post

Really good, probably the best show you don’t hear about, the main character in Mexico is great
        I've always liked Michael Pena's work. The true story of his character (KiKi Camarena) is quite a tale. The man is a DEA legend to this very day.
        "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by slow groove View Post

I've always liked Michael Pena's work. The true story of his character (KiKi Camarena) is quite a tale. The man is a DEA legend to this very day.
          Such a good story, the only thing wrong with Narcos is that you know the end if you are old enough to watch it on the news

Comment

The Last OG with Tracy Morgan, Cedric and Haddish is on HBO Max. Holy fuck, how did I miss this? One ep inand it might be one of the funniest shows I’ve ever seen.
            And Chrissy Metz as prison groupie Pooh Cat!

Comment

• Could Judge Judy be any more of a cunt if she tried? I could be on her show, totally in the right, have all of my ducks in a row and proof of my position, and still walk out of the courtroom based on her cuntness.

Comment

Could Judge Judy be any more of a cunt if she tried? I could be on her show, totally in the right, have all of my ducks in a row and proof of my position, and still walk out of the courtroom based on her cuntness.
                Why are you watching the curtness?

Comment

Why are you watching the curtness?
                  I switch it for a minute sometimes during Jeopardy commercials just to see if it’s any different. Nope. Still cuntness. If she acted like that when she was a real judge she would have been removed from the bench. She makes that Schroeder guy from Rittenhouse look like a pillar of the judicial system.

Comment

The Last OG with Tracy Morgan, Cedric and Haddish is on HBO Max. Holy fuck, how did I miss this? One ep inand it might be one of the funniest shows I’ve ever seen.
                    I don’t think Haddish’s stand up is particularly funny, but she can act and is good in this.

Comment

If you haven’t watched Narcos or Narcos Mexico you should
                      Another one the wife and I want to start watching.
                      It's like algebra...why you gotta put numbers and letters together. Why can't you just go fuck yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekken View Post

Another one the wife and I want to start watching.
                        Almost through Season 1 of Mexico.

Anyone watch the docu/mocu-comedy Abbott Elementary on ABC? If you're a fan of The Office or Parks and Recreation style television, not to mention throwing a not-so-subtle uppercut to the solar plexus of the public school system and the bureaucracy holding it hostage in countless U.S. cities, this might be your new Monday viewing pleasure.
                        slow groove
                        Last edited by slow groove; 12-09-2021, 02:47 PM.
                        "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Succession season finale...just fantastic.

Wow. And WTF? And what now?

Arguably the best episode so far.

" Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• I thought I posted about it but I guess the server ate my post. Anyway, it was a great episode, and really showed off the acting chops of almost everyone. It's gonna be a long wait for season 4.

Comment

I Can See Your Voice is a great fucking show. Ken Jeong is a funny host, they have an ever-changing panel of great celebrities, and you have some great singing amid the intrigue of figuring out which ones can hold a tune. Give it a watch!
                              Back tonight! Holiday special w/Debbie Freakin’ Gibson! Pumped.

Comment

• Nah.

Comment

Working...
                                X