No announcement yet.

The CSD Memorial Television Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The quality of the Get Back footage is amazing. I finished the first episode last night. Interesting how they openly were admitting in front of each other that the band had been having creative issues for the prior year or so. Then George just casually says I'm out and leaves at lunch one day.

Also, Ringo almost always looks like he just came back from a 3 day bender.
    Official Lounge Sponsor
    Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

• With every shot of Ringo he looks bored as can be during all the conversations between the other three and rightly stoned.

Comment

• You also see a very young Alan Parsons taking care of the tapes. He started at Apple on Abbey Road.

Comment

• How fucking hot is Kate Snow?
          Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• What a depressing but also darkly funny episode of Succession.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
              What a depressing but also darkly funny episode of Succession.
              What a screwed up, demented gaggle of people. They're so fun to watch, though.
              "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Does anyone watch Yellowjackets? Female Lord of the Flies type story that has 100% on RT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Utah View Post
                  Does anyone watch Yellowjackets? Female Lord of the Flies type story that has 100% on RT.
                  I've seen it advertised quite a bit, have yet to check out. You?
                  "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Utah View Post
                    Does anyone watch Yellowjackets? Female Lord of the Flies type story that has 100% on RT.
                    Pretty good show, a little too cowboy for me but the story is good
                    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow groove View Post

I've seen it advertised quite a bit, have yet to check out. You?
                      Originally posted by madyaks View Post

Pretty good show, a little too cowboy for me but the story is good
                      I have not but the reviews and the premise are making me want to get Showtime to check it out. Plus Dexter.

Comment

• A contractor put up clear poly film around his work area at my office the other day to keep dust contained and I swear I thought “that’s where Dexter would do his wet work.”

Comment

• The Last OG with Tracy Morgan, Cedric and Haddish is on HBO Max. Holy fuck, how did I miss this? One ep inand it might be one of the funniest shows I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• If you haven’t watched Narcos or Narcos Mexico you should
                            Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by madyaks View Post
                              If you haven’t watched Narcos or Narcos Mexico you should
                              Just started it a while back. Love it.

Comment

• February on prime

Comment

Working...
                                X