Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tiger Chiro 75 View Post

yeah she went through some shit

a lot of the wrestler's stories are pretty depressing. I guess the combo of always being on the road and destroying your bodies catches up with you eventually
    I've really been into watching those and dark side of the ring lately. Seems average wrestler lifespan is like 42.

Comment

• Originally posted by wad View Post
      Tell Me Your Secrets looks to be intense. Hamish Linklater, Amy Brenneman, Lily Rabe. Serial killer stuff.
      Great performance by Linklater…
      We had a drink or two,
      well, maybe three
      and then suddenly
      she starts tellin’ me her life story

Official sponsor of Johnny Rose

Comment

• Hacks on HBO is okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
          Hacks on HBO is okay.
          Did you watch it all? It gets better as it goes.
          Sketch in STL
          Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

• Originally posted by sketch View Post

Did you watch it all? It gets better as it goes.
            I think I'm on episode 5. I did notice an improvement after the first 2 episodes, if it continues I'll definitely be happy.

Also, Jean Smart is turning into a must-watch actress for me. Just in the past 2 years on HBO she's killed it in Watchmen, Mare of Easttown, and now Hacks. She was also great in season 2 of Fargo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
              Line of Duty.

This is my third post touting this show which is excellent. Seasons 1-4 and 6 on Britbox and for some reason season 5 is available on Hulu I’m caught up to season 6 episode 4 with the each of the final 3 episodes available the next 3 Tuesdays.

The show has been a smash in the UK since 2012 and is just catching on here this spring. I strongly suggest getting the free week trial of Britbox and check it out. Totally worth the monthly fee through Prime to watch and then cancel when it’s over.
              ++

Prey and Luther are also excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiger Chiro 75 View Post

yeah she went through some shit

a lot of the wrestler's stories are pretty depressing. I guess the combo of always being on the road and destroying your bodies catches up with you eventually
                From what I hear, the WWE created a wellness program well over a decade ago.

Who knows how many lives could've been saved had they done it earlier, but, better late than never.

They also need an offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post
                  I just finished season one of Line of Duty. I would concur - so far it's pretty great.

"I'm only interested in one thing and that's nicking bent coppers!"

Hastings is one of my favorite characters in recent memory.
                  " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

"I'm only interested in one thing and that's nicking bent coppers!"

Hastings is one of my favorite characters in recent memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis58 View Post

++

Prey and Luther are also excellent.
                      And The Bay.

All require subtitles.

Comment

• I'm digging Mr. Robot.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Prngr44 View Post
                          I'm digging Mr. Robot.
                          I've only got 2 or 3 episodes left and I'm very sad it's going to be over soon. Great show.

Comment

I just finished season one of Line of Duty. I would concur - so far it's pretty great.
                            DCI Gates made plenty of mistakes along the way, and Arnott is like a pestering little nuisance of a dog nipping at his heels every step.
                            "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by rfriday View Post

I've only got 2 or 3 episodes left and I'm very sad it's going to be over soon. Great show.
                              I just wrapped up season 2 and I'm sitting here going wtf??

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Prngr44 View Post

I just wrapped up season 2 and I'm sitting here going wtf??
                                Most people dislike season 2. I think it’s my favorite. That said, season 3 is a wild ride with a fantastic new character. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X