No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I start Moore or Crowder at WR2? I think Moore is better but Wilson loved Crowder early on.

Flex: Aiyuk or Ty Johnson?

God I can't believe I have so many Jets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
      Should I start Moore or Crowder at WR2? I think Moore is better but Wilson loved Crowder early on.

Flex: Aiyuk or Ty Johnson?

God I can't believe I have so many Jets.
      I would say Moore. IDK what to do about Johnson myself. Might flip a coin. They may give it to Tevin Coleman even though he is the worse of the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post

AJ Brown is out Sunday.

So glad I have the Pats D.

" Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post

Just picked up Dontrell Hillard. He's actually projected slightly higher than Stevenson and Johnson.
          Utah
          Last edited by Utah; 11-27-2021, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Stafford or Rodgers today? Stafford is pretty banged up and Rodgers has a fractured toe (though he handed me 41 points last week during Stafford's bye).

It's in Lambeau but Stafford's numbers there over the years aren't horrible considering he was with the Lions.
            " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• Originally posted by Utah View Post

Just picked up Dontrell Hillard. He's actually projected slightly higher than Stevenson and Johnson.
              Now Collins is projected higher than all of them. Meh.

I really want to give Hilliard a whirl.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post
                Stafford or Rodgers today? Stafford is pretty banged up and Rodgers has a fractured toe (though he handed me 41 points last week during Stafford's bye).

It's in Lambeau but Stafford's numbers there over the years aren't horrible considering he was with the Lions.
                Probably Stafford but that's a toss up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Utah View Post

Probably Stafford but that's a toss up.
                  Yeah, I think that's where I'm leaning.

Also trying to decide between Elijah Mitchell (questionable for the 49ers and how much is Jeff Wilson going to play?) or Ty Johnson (Michael Carter's replacement for the Jets versus Houston). Leaning toward Mitchell.

Comment

• Went to go set my lineup and my opponent has Allen and Pollard. Projected to lose by 10. Dope.

Comment

• Went with Hillard.

Comment

• GL today fellas.

Comment

• Same, Jim. I'm probably going to need more than luck though. lol

Comment

• I don't know why I do this every year. lol

The NFL is like my Opus Dei and fantasy football my figurative corporal mortification.

Comment

• CAM SZN!!!

Comment

• The Jets are better off with Flacco at QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X