Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think the Outcome of UBid/FedEx

Today is supposedly the day.

Still nothing from either of them. Monday is the drop dead date.

Any predictions on what I'll get or what will happen?

At BEST, I think I'll get a refund. Nothing more.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

I think you'll have 7 FedEx trucks drive by your house. Then, the 8th one pulls into your drive. The driver gets out with his little electronic signature computer. He'll go up to ring the bell, but since you are on the lookout for a FedEx package, you open the door before the driver can touch the door bell. You then say "It's about fucking time. You and your company are worthless pieces of human excriment(sp). I will take my computer now!". The FedEx guy will then, with a stunned look on his face, ask you for directions to Reginald Sanders' house.

Comment

The outcome?

Without being vulgar about it, a good, old-fashioned ass fucking.

Comment

As opposed to a newfangled one?
        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

There is no outcome. It has been lost and you get a refund and give everyone involved some more ass chewing. I hope you chew it well because a chunky ass is not very good to munch on.
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I think that you'll probably get a refund, and that's it.... <_<

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Yeah. They don't do it the way they used to.

Comment

I’m predicting an outbreak of missing Fed Ex deliverymen, followed by the arrest of some dude named Winston.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

it puts the lotion on it's skin....since it didn't deliver my fucking computer....
                  Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Mar 1 2004, 01:48 PM
                    it puts the lotion on it's skin....since it didn't deliver my fucking computer....
                    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Its so fucking bad I can't even talk about it.
                      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 1 2004, 06:12 PM
                        Its so fucking bad I can't even talk about it.
                        Were they looking for Tino Martinez's house instead of Reggie Sanders' house?

Comment

Winston-

So, it is basically the end of the day..Monday...

You still did not receive it?? Man, they should send you a free case of KY jelly...becuase they certainly havent given you any lube before screwing you, have they mate??

Damn...I'd be madder than a cut snake.

Comment

The first thing I'd do is call and tell them you work for the Post Office...

Then make sure they know that you "deliver on time"...then engage in casual conversation about Charlton Heston...inquire as to whether they knew he was president of the NRA...

This will obviously have multiple meanings to them, and may elicit some action...
                            " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Working...
                            X