Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could some team actually sign Jenny Finch?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could some team actually sign Jenny Finch?

    She could close some games for somebody.

    Ah nope, she would have to pitch from the regular mound.

    My bad.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

  • #2
    Jenny is a looker..............

    But there's another Finch I'd rather have on my staff........Sidd........But that may not happen till April.............
    AKA reddevil
    AKA davel a devil

    [COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by madyaks@Mar 1 2004, 01:01 PM
      She could close some games for somebody.

      Ah nope, she would have to pitch from the regular mound.

      My bad.
      That, and she would have to throw the ball OVERHAND
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 2 2004, 09:21 AM-->
        QUOTE(JackSparrow @ Mar 2 2004, 09:21 AM)

      • #5
        Originally posted by Cubs4ever+Mar 2 2004, 10:19 AM-->
        QUOTE(Cubs4ever @ Mar 2 2004, 10:19 AM)
        Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 09:21 AM

      • #6
        Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty+Mar 2 2004, 10:24 AM-->
        QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Mar 2 2004, 10:24 AM)
        Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 10:19 AM
        Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 09:21 AM

      • #7
        Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 2 2004, 09:21 AM
        That, and she would have to throw the ball OVERHAND
        I'm not sure that's a rule...

        Comment


        • #8
          maybe as a clubhouse entertainment. You know, dressing and taking showers.
          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

          Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

          Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

          Bill Walton

          Comment


          • #9
            Originally posted by davhaf@Mar 2 2004, 10:26 AM
            maybe as a clubhouse entertainment. You know, dressing and taking showers.
            may be a bit of a distraction.


            even if she could go underhand, when players watch film of her (pitching, of course) they will figure out the release point and such and hit her like Brett Tomko. She dominates them now mainly because they have never seen this before.
            Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

            Comment


            • #10
              Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Mar 2 2004, 10:24 AM
              I doubt it would be that hard for her to adapt to a submarine-like motion.
              This aint bowling, man.

              Ever tried to throw submarine?

              I would love for that chick to pose "submarine" style
              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

              Comment


              • #11
                Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 2 2004, 10:32 AM-->
                QUOTE(JackSparrow @ Mar 2 2004, 10:32 AM)

              • #12
                I'd love for her to polish my submarine...

                Comment


                • #13
                  Do you think Jose Hernandez ever struck out in T-ball back in little league? I would say he HAD to.

                  I often wanted to go to a game at Busch and watch him in BP. Just to count the misses.
                  Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 2 2004, 10:34 AM
                    Do you think Jose Hernandez ever struck out in T-ball back in little league? I would say he HAD to.

                    I often wanted to go to a game at Busch and watch him in BP. Just to count the misses.
                    Let me guess, out of 10 pitches, 3 whiffs and he sat down?
                    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X