Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did anybody catch Jacober's interview with Pleau?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anybody catch Jacober's interview with Pleau?

My dear mother tried to summarize it, but failed miserably. She said PLeau came off as a real jerk. Can anybody chirp in and brief me on what happened?

Probably a simple explanation - Jacober does the morning shift and Lazy Larry tends to be cranky if you wake him up before 11.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Interview and Larry Pleau in the same sentence is an oxymoron -- the guy never offers up anything.....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Mar 1 2004, 11:57 AM
        Interview and Larry Pleau in the same sentence is an oxymoron -- the guy never offers up anything.....
        "It's our policy not to comment on ..."

Then WTF are you doing interviews for?
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Oxymoron?

Maybe without the prefix.
          And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

He was an ass.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Did Jacober ask about Lang? That might have upset him.
              Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

A belated reply....I listened to the whole Sunday Morning Sports bit on the MOX and there were two awkward inteviews....the one with the biggest bore to ever live in St Louis (and that's saying something) Larry Pleau who should now have his picture put in the dictionary next to the word 'jerk' and then Tony's replay interview by B.M. in which he did a similar monotone "I'm pissed off' approach.

Larry Pleau is the most incompetent piece of arrogance that has ever landed in our fine town. The earlier he exits, the better as far as I'm conerned. He's an obnoxious shite and....stupid too. Does the foolish twit actually think that Ron Jacober was the ONLY one on the end of the line while he was speaking to him?

What an idiot!

Comment

Did he mention Terry Yake or Blair "I can't even spell the guys name right, that's the kind of impression he left on me" Atchynum?
                  First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Comment

How about Ronny congratulating himself on asking "the tough questions?"

Haha.
                    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
                    X