NFL news:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL news:

Recent trades submitted to NFL head office, all non-binding till March 3rd.

Miami to Philadelphia (non-binding) A.J. Feely
    (Rollover) Miami grants a conditional second round pick in 2005.
    Conditional Clause: The pick will escalate to a first round pick if A.J. Feely takes more than 80% of the snaps in 2004 and ranks with in the top ten quarterbacks by season end.

Miami to Houston (non-binding) Drew Henson.
    (Rollover) Houston will receive Miami’s second round pick in 2005. Agreement of contract must necessitate this trade.
    (Termination) Trade terminated by Houston due to inadequate salary negotiations.

San Diego to Washington (non-binding) Patrick Ramsey
    (Denied) Washington denies at this time.

Detroit to Washington (non-binding) Champ Bailey
    (Rollover) Detroit agrees to grant pick #6 in the 2004 draft as well as DE Cory Redding to Washington for Champ Bailey.
    (Termination) Trade terminated by Washington due to new acceptance of offers.

Buffalo to Houston (non-binding) Drew Henson
    Negotiations ongoing.

Cincinnati to Washington (non-binding) Champ Bailey and Corey Dillon
    (Termination) Trade terminated by Washington due to new acceptance of offers.

Chicago to Cincinnati (non-binding) Corey Dillon
    Negotiations to be discussed at a later date.

San Diego to St. Louis (non-binding) Kurt Warner
    (Pending) No negotiations at this time.

Oakland to St. Louis (non-binding) Kurt Warner
    (Pending) No negotiations at this time.

New England to St. Louis (non-binding) Lamar Gordon
    (Pending) Negotiations ongoing.

Pittsburgh to Carolina (non-binding) DeShawn Foster
    (Pending) Negotiations ongoing.

I miss the NFL.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

That is cool. Where did you find this?

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote@Mar 1 2004, 10:04 AM
      That is cool. Where did you find this?
      e-mail from a friend in so-cal. I'm still trying to ascertain where he got it from.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
      X