Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is going to play hooky today to play golf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is going to play hooky today to play golf?

might have to leave at about 1.....
    Are you on the list?

too much wind.

Last Sat was the best golf day for the next 2-3 weeks.

But then we'll have months of good golf days, so we didn't miss out on much.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

better day to go fly kites than play golf.
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I want to go to the park and play on the swings and then go stare at the empty softball fields.

And run til I am about to pass out.

(in my new addidas tennies with a RED accent. I LOVE the color red.)
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Agreed. too windy today. The ground is still a little wet for my taste. I need dry conditions to help those scorching worm burners off my driver carry down the fairway, hehe.

Comment

I can play golf everday here in the Phoenix area. :P
            "They misunderestimated me."
            Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
            -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by matt75@Mar 1 2004, 10:34 AM
              except for the summer, when it's 150 degrees.

LV has a better climate than Phoenix, for now..

developers, keep the fake grass coming and humidity down..thank you..
              The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb+Mar 1 2004, 10:49 AM-->
                QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Mar 1 2004, 10:49 AM)

You guys are wimps...

Everyday is a good day for golf...

Sluey...did you play?? Post your score here...I need a good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by matt75@Mar 1 2004, 10:34 AM
                  In a whiney voice: "I can play golf everday here in the Phoenix area."

You better hope I never get to talk to your wife, buster. I'll spill the beans about that new house!
                  RIP Stan the Man
                  The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                  I miss TLR!

Comment

i didn't play

sad
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

Sort of off topic question -

If one were to want to learn to play golf, where would they go to do such a thing? I've always enjoyed watching golf on TV, and watching people play, but I've never attempted it as of yet. Just curious how to go about getting started.

T
                      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 1 2004, 07:58 PM

If one were to want to learn to play golf, where would they go to do such a thing? I've always enjoyed watching golf on TV, and watching people play, but I've never attempted it as of yet. Just curious how to go about getting started.

T
                        Maybe a golf course or something like that.

It might be best to master the putt putt golf stuff first though.
                        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 1 2004, 07:58 PM

T
                          Look on the net for golf lessons/teacher's in the area...

I am sure that during the spring/summer you can get lessons from a pro in the area and play a few practice rounds at the course...

It's addictive and it's difficult...

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl+Mar 1 2004, 08:11 PM-->
                            QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Mar 1 2004, 08:11 PM)
                          Working...
                          X