"Drunk" Frauders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Drunk" Frauders

I had a lot to drink tonight. I'm not slurring my language or otherwise showing that I'm drunk.

I think it's a fraud that people post with massive amounts of misspellings to show that they're "drunk" and online.

It has bothered me.

That is all.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

You realize being drunk affects people in different ways, right Dr. Scholls?

Comment

True. But I don't think it makes you type like a retard.

I think that's individuals like yourself trying to impress online people that they're "drunk."
      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Comment

It inhibits fine motor control. I do believe typing would fall under that. There are nights I can type fine, and there are nights the keyboard is hazy even while squinting with one eye closed.

Comment

Most of the time it doesn't have a big effect on my typing. But if I'm completely gone it definitely can.

"
          Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb View Post
            True. But I don't think it makes you type like a retard.

I think that's individuals like yourself trying to impress online people that they're "drunk."
            You're a complete fool if you seriously think that. Depends on how much the person has had to drink.

Who the hell purposefully types like shit to impress someone?
            Photobucket

Comment

I seriously think that.

If you're that drunk, why are you even at your computer? How did you sit down? Why are you just mashing keys on a keyboard? It's retarded.

It's always bothered me. Alright, I'm sure there's one asshole on here who can type like a monkey completely trashed -- but I would bet $50 that 99% of the people typing stupid are doing it as an act.

Comment

Oddly enough, I agree with LVR...

But I'm also a cynical asshole, so there's that...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

frugyk uuuu beeeeayayttttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh
                  Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb View Post
                    I seriously think that.

If you're that drunk, why are you even at your computer? How did you sit down? Why are you just mashing keys on a keyboard? It's retarded.

It's always bothered me. Alright, I'm sure there's one asshole on here who can type like a monkey completely trashed -- but I would bet $50 that 99% of the people typing stupid are doing it as an act.
                    Getting on the computer is one of my favorite things to do when I'm trashed. And when I'm trashed I can usually type fine. When I'm destroyed it's a different story.

What more discussion do you want?
                    Photobucket

Comment

Jack Adams hangs his head low after reading this, BTW.
                      Photobucket

Comment

It ain't odd to agree with LVR, I'll tell you all that.

Comment

And FTR...

Sitting down is easy when you're trashed. Standing up is much more challenging.
                          Photobucket

Comment

My spelling only gets that bad when I freebase cocaine. Wait, that's a lie. It's only decent when I freebase cocaine.

Comment

I make a lot of typos and I drink very little.
                              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                              X