• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou playing K-State

Mizz - 64
    KSU - 53

6:20 to go in the 2nd half
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Some people are smart enjoying the weather....

I'm killing two birds w/ one stone: surfing and outside, enjoying the weather...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Turd - I was wondering the same thing. Mizzou is on fire right now!

Comment

If not for wireless, dorks would never go outside.

That said, I spent the morning sitting in a lawn chair posting on this very site. :(

Comment

have to clean so i hooked my puter to the stero and blasted music all day. open windows keep me in touch. DOn't much care about bball yet, see me in march.

cept high school where i will care untill the V high is out

Probably when we play Vashon <_<

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

So because I don't have wireless and am forced to sit inside to watch the game and post, I am not a dork, right?

Comment

Originally posted by mdm@Feb 28 2004, 02:37 PM
              So because I don't have wireless and am forced to sit inside to watch the game and post, I am not a dork, right?
              Um, yeah. Sure. You aren't a dork.

Why would you foul the guy while he's on a breakaway when you are up so substantially????

Comment

I missed the play, but I would think I wouldn't foul in that situation.

Comment

MU is going dancing again, as long as they kick KU's ass at home and win at least one in the B-12 tournament. That would put them at the very least 17-12, and 4th or 5th in the Big 12, with a 35-ish RPI.

They look so much better when Conley is in there and playing like he is capable of. Paulding has looked MUCH better of late also, making a lot better decisions with the ball. And Gardner is going to be a stud.

AJ and Tra have also looked very good. They have been the most consistent Tigers all year long.
                  “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Feb 28 2004, 02:44 PM
                    MU is going dancing again, as long as they kick KU's ass at home and win at least one in the B-12 tournament. That would put them at the very least 17-12, and 4th or 5th in the Big 12, with a 35-ish RPI.

They look so much better when Conley is in there and playing like he is capable of. Paulding has looked MUCH better of late also, making a lot better decisions with the ball. And Gardner is going to be a stud.

AJ and Tra have also looked very good. They have been the most consistent Tigers all year long.
                    I agree with your assessment of their NCAA situation. 17 wins will do it. I'm starting to think they'll have a shot with 16 if they beat KU. With the Tech loss today, the Tigers are almost a lock for 5th place with a great shot at 4th and maybe 3rd. Who would have thought?

I wish Quin could get his guys playing like this before February every year.
                    "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by phantom@Feb 28 2004, 03:10 PM
                      I wish Quin could get his guys playing like this before February every year.
                      When Norm did it the team always crapped out in the Dance, at least with Quinn if they get in they are peaking.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke+Feb 28 2004, 03:17 PM-->
                        QUOTE(jhanke @ Feb 28 2004, 03:17 PM)

Originally posted by phantom+Feb 28 2004, 03:25 PM-->
                        QUOTE(phantom @ Feb 28 2004, 03:25 PM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 03:17 PM

I just came in from working in the yard all day. Did they win? I'm to lazy to go to cbssportsline.
                        RIP Stan the Man
                        The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                        I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy@Feb 28 2004, 04:18 PM
                          I just came in from working in the yard all day. Did they win? I'm to lazy to go to cbssportsline.
                          Missouri 79
                          K-State 69

Comment

Working...
                          X