Market quietly dips below 7500 -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job O'China
    25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
    Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• Fear of rising interest rates.
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

• Originally posted by bombay View Post
        Fear of rising interest rates.
        At this point they just want to rise them to rise them, the rate of inflation still hasn't risen to their target. Yellen should tread carefully b/c deflation is a son-of-a-bitch. My old-man neighbor was bitchin' yesterday that he had $15k in the bank last year and made like $5 in interest.
        25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
        Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• FUCKING OBAMA
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

• Shanghai Composite dropped 6.5% just after opening...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

• Could shape up to be an interesting week ahead.

Comment

• ......and away we go. -1000 to start.

Comment

• Let me know when to start buying.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                  -Barry Goldwater

Comment

• "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

• Originally posted by easy ed View Post
                      ......and away we go. -1000 to start.
                      Flying back - only down 400 now.
                      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

• Impossible to trade today. Put in something at 90 and get confirmation and 95.

Going to watch this for a few days.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

• Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
                          Impossible to trade today. Put in something at 90 and get confirmation and 95.

Going to watch this for a few days.

Yep. You can start buying when the chum has left the water. Right now it's a computer game. If you don't have the computer it isn't your time. We trade in seconds, computers in microseconds, buy the time your finger hits the button you could have a significant move.
                          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

• I am bullish on AAPL and FB.

And going to double down on my Myspace stock position.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

• Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
                              Let me know when to start buying.
                              Too late, chart looks like a basketball bounce.

Guessing Fed holds on raising interest rates until this all passes. Guessing.

Comment

• Blind pig moment for me....my largest investment in the market....
                                EXEL 11:06am EDT 5.50 +0.25 +4.83% Chart, News, Stats, Options, Board
                                v

Comment

Working...
                                X