College hoops: St. Joe's has their hands full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College hoops: St. Joe's has their hands full

27-27 at halftime on the road against a pretty good Rhode Island team. Could this be the day they finally lose?

they are a good team, but do you honestly believe they would only lose twice like Duke if they played in the ACC. I don't think so either.

Comment

They'd have more losses if they played in the ACC but going through a season undefeated is remarkable, no matter which conference you play in.

Comment

No doubt about that. It's amazing though, in the Pac 10 Arizona is sputtering and is danger of landing in bubble territory. Imagine only one Pac-10 team in the tourney; not likely, but definitely plausible.

Comment

The Pac-10 is so down this year. Year after year, the Pac-10 proves to be arguably the best conference because they always do really well in the tournament. I think Arizona will get a bid unless they lose all of their games because they're Arizona and because the tournament committee will decide the Pac-10 just HAS to have more than one team.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Feb 28 2004, 12:07 PM
            No doubt about that. It's amazing though, in the Pac 10 Arizona is sputtering and is danger of landing in bubble territory. Imagine only one Pac-10 team in the tourney; not likely, but definitely plausible.
            My Cats are for sure having a rough time. Hopefully Lute will pull their collective heads out of their asses before tourney time.
            I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

By the way, Stanford hosts Oregon today in their quest to go undefeated.

Pitt hosts Syracuse tomorrow in their quest to get a No. 1 seed.

Comment

Where is CheesesteakDude when I want to talk about St. Joe's?

St. Joe's is ice cold from three-point range (3-for-19) and thus they only lead by two with under 13 left.

Comment

I'm back and forth between the Flyers and the Hawks game today.. Craziness.
                  Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Feb 28 2004, 01:26 PM
                    Where is CheesesteakDude when I want to talk about St. Joe's?

St. Joe's is ice cold from three-point range (3-for-19) and thus they only lead by two with under 13 left.
                    That's the problem with teams that don't have an inside game.
                    Goulet!

Comment

Originally posted by The Pocket Rockets+Feb 28 2004, 12:33 PM-->
                      QUOTE(The Pocket Rockets @ Feb 28 2004, 12:33 PM)

St. Joe's inside game is fine because Jameer Nelson is so good at creating easy shots for them. But it's not as good as Duke, Stanford, UConn, or Pitt.

Comment

Speaking of going undefeated in conference play, can the Salukis pull it off in the MVC?

Go Dawgs!!!
                        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Rhode Island is making some unbelievable shots.
                          Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

I can't believe some of the shots they're making.

I also can't believe how much trouble St. Joe's is having at the line. They're usually such a good free throw shooting team.

Comment

Working...
                            X