Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Post is Shilling for the Rams

"No, really...still buy tickets."
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

The standings could be just as tight with eight games to go as they are now.
    No, the Ram's will have at least three more losses.

Comment

Do you really expect anything else from that POS paper?

Comment

Good point. Still, I've never viewed Coats that way. To suggest that the Rams will have a chance after four more games given the opponents is crazy.

Comment

I think the point is that the division is pretty terrible. If somehow, anyhow, the Rams could get to 7 wins....they have a shot.

I don't think they have a shot at more than 4, but...
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

What do you expect?!? They own half the team!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jack jones View Post
              Good point. Still, I've never viewed Coats that way. To suggest that the Rams will have a chance after four more games given the opponents is crazy.
              I was surprised that Coats was the writer on that as well. Not like him at all. But, if the Rams don't win, the PD doesn't sell papers.

Comment

"Rams shaking things up in the NFC. LOL ! Now that's funny.Thought this was sports section not the comic's."

What's the point - buy tickets now to see a faint chance that this team could be quickly bounced in a playoff game?
                Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic View Post
                  Do you really expect anything else from that POS paper?
                  No, but I didn't think we should let the opportunity to make fun of them pass us by.
                  On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

Working...
                  X