Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While at a Doctor appointment today, Eric Johnson rumor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While at a Doctor appointment today, Eric Johnson rumor...

I was wearing a Blues pull over and he commented that they were looking better this year til Johnson got hurt. Now, these are his words, but he said "and he didn't get hurt on that golf cart like the story says". Wouldn't say what he heard happened. Just thought that was interesting...

I don't think many people believed that story from the start. They were playing grab ass with golf carts.

Comment

Originally posted by SKIDOG View Post
      I was wearing a Blues pull over and he commented that they were looking better this year til Johnson got hurt. Now, these are his words, but he said "and he didn't get hurt on that golf cart like the story says". Wouldn't say what he heard happened. Just thought that was interesting...
      You and Benie go to the same doctor?

Comment

"Doctor, i'd like to have a word with you".

- HIPAA Official
        Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

Originally posted by Ty Shula View Post
          "Doctor, i'd like to have a word with you".

- HIPAA Official

Yeah, he didn't treat Johnson (not an orthopedist). Just something he heard I guess.

Comment

Yeah, a random person said the same thing to me other day. They work in health care also. It's called spilt milk.
            25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
            Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

Ray Barile will not like this...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by marco View Post
                Yeah, a random person said the same thing to me other day. They work in health care also. It's called spilt milk.
                I hadn't heard anything about the golf cart story being bogus. Just passing it along. I realize it doesn't matter how he did it now because he's done. I just don't see why they lied. Nothing can make him seem more like an idiot that doing it in the way described if you ask me.

Comment

I've heard golf cart demolition derby too. Somebody here had a story that mentioned the club acknowledging that several Blues players returned damaged golf carts that day.

Comment

Originally posted by i.am.js View Post
                    I've heard golf cart demolition derby too. Somebody here had a story that mentioned the club acknowledging that several Blues players returned damaged golf carts that day.
                    Johnson and the Blues have admitted as much. Johnson says it was other guys doing the smash-up derby. He sounded pretty sincere.

Moon

Comment

What difference does it make if it was as he stated or he was playing naked twister with 20 strippers? He's still out for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                        What difference does it make if it was as he stated or he was playing naked twister with 20 strippers? He's still out for the season.

Lemon party?

Comment

Originally posted by SKIDOG View Post
                          That's the same thing I got from a guy I work with. He would know, his dad is a trainer. He hasn't spilled the beans to me yet...but I have been asking. All he eluded too was it was a lot more physical than "the golf car story" - whatever that means...
                          Feb. 08, 2005
                          Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                          Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                          Originally posted by Airshark
                          NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                            Some inferred they were playing drunk golfcart polo, which at his age is somewhat illegal.

However, even if he wasn't drinking, doing something like that would be kinda stupid. I personally can't believe a 20 y/o would do something stupid, especially when surrounded by such responsible and conservative peers.

-RBB

Comment

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. He's out from a non-hockey injury and the blues are going to have to eat his salary for the season or risk pissing off the golden child.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
                              X