Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helio Castroneves indicted on international tax fraud

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Helio Castroneves indicted on international tax fraud

    Holy shit! He ain't dancin' outta this one...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:


  • #2
    Good-bye Helio, welcome back Sam to the IRL.

    Comment


    • #3
      I always liked Helio.

      He reminded me of Jean Girard from Ricy Bobby
      Sponsor of 2009 2010 2012 2014 Big 10 Mens Basketball Champions and 2010 2013 2015 Big 10 football champions Michigan State Spartans
      2008 2009 2013 2014 2015 NL West Champions Los Angeles Dodgers
      2010 NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MSUAlum08 View Post
        I always liked Helio.

        He reminded me of Jean Girard from Ricy Bobby
        Except he's not gay; I've been in his pits before and the quality of women there are NOT to be believed...
        The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh I know, im a big fan of Helio. Him and Danica are the ones i root for usually.

          Have you heard rumors about Danica jumping to NASCAR?
          Sponsor of 2009 2010 2012 2014 Big 10 Mens Basketball Champions and 2010 2013 2015 Big 10 football champions Michigan State Spartans
          2008 2009 2013 2014 2015 NL West Champions Los Angeles Dodgers
          2010 NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MSUAlum08 View Post
            Oh I know, im a big fan of Helio. Him and Danica are the ones i root for usually.

            Have you heard rumors about Danica jumping to NASCAR?
            She's not going anywhere. She has a long-term contract with AGR and she's smart enough to see how badly Hornish has struggled and knows she's not half the driver he is. Plus, she's admitted she couldn't handle the 36-race schedule.
            The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
              She's not going anywhere. She has a long-term contract with AGR and she's smart enough to see how badly Hornish has struggled and knows she's not half the driver he is. Plus, she's admitted she couldn't handle the 36-race schedule.
              What a pussy.


              Comment


              • #8
                Wonder if Helio will take after Sammy Sosa's steroid defense, and forget how to speak English.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Iowa_Card View Post
                  What a pussy.


                  That's what she...errr, he...err, THEY said!
                  Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                  Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                  Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                  "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    MIAMI -- Two-time Indianapolis 500 winner and TV "Dancing With The Stars" champion Helio Castroneves pleaded not guilty Friday to charges that he used offshore accounts to evade U.S. taxes on more than $5 million in income.

                    Castroneves

                    The 33-year-old race car driver, who appeared in court in handcuffs and leg chains, was ordered released on $10 million bail. His lawyer, Mark Seiden, said Castroneves would depart later in the afternoon for a weekend race in Atlanta.
                    "We would enter a plea of not guilty," said Seiden, standing alongside a visibly shaken and frowning Castroneves.
                    Is that really necessary for tax evasion?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by i.am.js View Post
                      Is that really necessary for tax evasion?
                      bail seems a little excessive. . .
                      ricky, shutup and paint your god damn house.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                        Except he's not gay; I've been in his pits before and the quality of women there are NOT to be believed...
                        Helio took over the "unbelievably hot fan following" crown from Juan Pablo Montoya and his days in CART. (True dissimilar open-wheeled series, but stay with me here)

                        Honestly, I thought there was a bikini model convention when JPM's entourage made their appearance.
                        "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
                        "I didn't know you
                        had any feelings"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by i.am.js View Post
                          The 33-year-old race car driver, who appeared in court in handcuffs and leg chains,
                          Man those Feds are kinky.
                          "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
                          "I didn't know you
                          had any feelings"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SunuvaNun View Post
                            Helio took over the "unbelievably hot fan following" crown from Juan Pablo Montoya and his days in CART. (True dissimilar open-wheeled series, but stay with me here)

                            Honestly, I thought there was a bikini model convention when JPM's entourage made their appearance.
                            South American women, especially Brazillians, aren't human. They're a kind of hawt that simply unreal.
                            The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X