X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another example of that good old Left-wing compassion

Stay classy, Sandra:

At least you've still got your looks.

BOSTON - A women’s shelter on Wednesday cut headliner Sandra Bernhard from its annual benefit after she said Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin would be gang-raped if she ever visited New York.

Bernhard made the remarks last month during her one-woman show in Washington before Palin visited New York to campaign. Bernhard said Palin would be “gang-raped by my big black brothers” during a diatribe in which she also criticized Palin for opposing abortion rights.

Many guests at Rosie’s Place, a Boston shelter, have been victims of violence, public relations director Leemarie Mosca said.
    We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some whore he picked up in town

Sandra Bernhard? She hasn't been relevant in the last 15 years, or so.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Gang rape is funny.
      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
        Gang rape is funny.
        Sandra probably dreams of being attacked by a WNBA team.

Comment

Wait - a clown being gang raped. Kinda funny.
          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

You know...I can respect people disagreeing on policies and even poking some fun at what has been some poor performances in interveiws but some of these people are really getting to be ugly.

Are we going to get years of this crap if somehow McCain pulls this thing out?
            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Seriously, I haven't seen or heard Sandra's name mentioned since her romp with Madonna.

Comment

Not as funny as Mrs. Moose.

Comment

Only if he dies.
                  We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some whore he picked up in town

Comment

Seriously, I haven't seen or heard Sandra's name mentioned since her romp with Madonna.
                    I think this story speaks to that.

And her character.

She was always a no-talent hack.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptic View Post
                      I think this story speaks to that.

And her character.

She was always a no-talent hack.
                      +++

I've seen more talent in a squashed spider on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB View Post
                        You know...I can respect people disagreeing on policies and even poking some fun at what has been some poor performances in interveiws but some of these people are really getting to be ugly.

Yes.

Comment

I've seen more talent in a squashed spider on the wall.
                          Her only talent, if I had to guess, is bumping fuzz with that other whacko no-talent hack, Janeane Garafolo.

Comment

Rumor has it that the first time Caribou Barbie saw a black person, she thought it was a moose and fired a shot at them.
                            “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy View Post
                              Rumor has it that the first time Caribou Barbie saw a black person, she thought it was a moose and fired a shot at them.
                              So she hasn't ever met Slick Willy?

Comment

Working...
                              X