Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulger back at the helm

BULGER HEADING BACK TO THE STARTING LINEUP

Posted by Mike Florio on September 29, 2008, 9:29 a.m.
    One of the first nuggets we’ve heard in the aftermath of the Linehan-for-Haslett swap in St. Louis is that quarterback Marc Bulger will return to the starting lineup.
    Bulger was benched last week by then-coach Scott Linehan, a move that prompted public criticism from folks like running back Steven Jackson and receiver Torry Holt. Trent Green got the start and played the whole way on Sunday against the Bills.
    By the way, Bulger originally was drafted by the Saints in round six of Haslett’s first draft with the franchise. Haslett coached the Saints from 2000 through 2005.
    Against the Bills, Green completed 17 of 32 passes for 236 yards and an interception. His passer rating was 64.1.
    Bulger generated a passer rating of 73.2 in three starts this season. His career rating is 87.6.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...arting-lineup/
    Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
    Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
    Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Yeah!!!
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

That god.
      Official Lounge Sponsor
      Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Good news.

Marc Bulger is back, and Trent Green made it thru yesterday's game without turning into Terri Schiavo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
          Good news.

Marc Bulger is back, and Trent Green made it thru yesterday's game without turning into Terri Schiavo.
          I call that a draw/draw situation
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Wonder if Fakhir Brown will be returning this week...
            The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
              Bring him back and send Dante Hall packing.
              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                Bring him back and beat Tye Hill with a sockfull of nickles.
                fixt

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                  They mentioned on 1380 that Haslett was already lobbying to bring him back...sounded like it was a Zygmunt decision...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    They mentioned on 1380 that Haslett was already lobbying to bring him back...sounded like it was a Zygmunt decision...

He never should have been let go anyway...and now the move looks even stupider when Hill(THANK GOD) goes down.

Tell you one thing though, I was actually halfway impressed with Manning Jr. out there Sunday. Which of course begs the question....where the fuck has he been hiding the last couple weeks? He should be starting from this point on.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor
                    Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

So? He still sucks.
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by StlCardz1982 View Post
                        He never should have been let go anyway...and now the move looks even stupider when Hill(THANK GOD) goes down.

Tell you one thing though, I was actually halfway impressed with Manning Jr. out there Sunday. Which of course begs the question....where the fuck has he been hiding the last couple weeks? He should be starting from this point on.
                        I liked what I saw of Manning as well. Craft, not so much. And what's up with the safety we got from Indy - will he ever play?

They should send Tye Hill to Dr. Paletta. I'm sure he'd find a way to f- him up for the rest of the season.

Comment

Manning was decent yesterday. Hell, the whole team actually was impressive...for the first half. At least they showed they CAN compete. Maybe we can win a game or two now.

Comment

Working...
                          X