Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**NASCAR GDT Kansas**

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • **NASCAR GDT Kansas**

    Tony another teams crewman in the pits, and then went out and hit that teams car. (but he almost wrecked himself doing it lol)
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

  • #2
    And whats up with the POS Ky Busch?

    Skippy, what are the "inside" rumors? He get caught cheating and the punishment is being kept secret but he must SUCK every week or else?
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

    Comment


    • #3
      Go Biffle!

      Comment


      • #4
        They should race in bad weather. Let's see who can really drive.
        Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

        We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by raise View Post
          They should race in bad weather. Let's see who can really drive.
          I watched an F1 race in the rain and sleet once with temps of about 48. It was awesome.
          The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by madyaks View Post
            And whats up with the POS Ky Busch?

            Skippy, what are the "inside" rumors? He get caught cheating and the punishment is being kept secret but he must SUCK every week or else?
            Karma.
            The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
              I watched an F1 race in the rain and sleet once with temps of about 48. It was awesome.
              ++

              I want road races and rain tires.
              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by madyaks View Post
                ++

                I want road races and rain tires.

                Would you like head/brake lights & WS wipers too? After all, those do come STOCK on cars.

                Comment


                • #9
                  can they stop with the split screen where the split of the inside of Mr Ed-wards car is bigger than the rest of the race?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by i.am.js View Post
                    can they stop with the split screen where the split of the inside of Mr Ed-wards car is bigger than the rest of the race?

                    Is Skippy in the Control booth?

                    Ya know he can't hide his manlove for teh Carl.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by madyaks View Post
                      Tony another teams crewman in the pits, and then went out and hit that teams car. (but he almost wrecked himself doing it lol)
                      What? Did you forget some words? Because this doesn't make any sense.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                        What? Did you forget some words? Because this doesn't make any sense.
                        Oh - good - I seriously thought something was wrong with me.
                        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If I hadn't missed like 7 weeks because of my fargin house, I'd be cleaning up hte Lounge fantasy league.



                          Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X