Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne Hathaway loves teh buttsecks

Anne Hathaway loves anal sex

"In an upcoming interview with Esquire the sexy "Get Smart" star states that one of the most sensual experiences in her life was anal intercourse with her boyfriend. She says "every woman should try it, otherwise they miss out on something amazing". She also speaks about significance of the first time and the trustworthy partner and how the anal penetration makes her feel feminine in a very special way."
    http://celebdump.blogspot.com/search...max-results=99

WOW, I really love her now!!!

Comment

I thought she was a lesbo.
      Of course you do.

Comment

Holy shit that's amazing. What a woman.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

My name is marco, and I approve this message.
          25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
          Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

I'm more than happy to make her feel feminine.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I love her. I used to date a girl named Rainy a long time ago who loved the buttsecks. She called it "dirty sex" and wanted it all the time. What a fucking trooper. God bless all of the anal queens!!!

Comment

This thread has been Mr. Sex approved.
                Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

She should be available as her boyfriend got thrown in the slammer and they broke up...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    She should be available as her boyfriend got thrown in the slammer and they broke up...

Well then I guess Mrs. Skidog is in for a heartbreak...

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownBluesFan View Post
                      This thread has been Mr. Sex approved.
                      Yep!
                      RIP Stan the Man
                      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                      I miss TLR!

Comment

One would think this is something Ms. Hathaway would not make a point of discussing in public.

I'll believe it when I see it. And sure, I'd like to see it....

Comment

Comment

NSFW!!!

At 3:09
                            http://www.metacafe.com/watch/222001...ay_nude_scene/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/213043...back_mountain/

Comment

The second video, though shorter, was better. I saw that first movie, and it didn't exactly get me hot.

Thanks for posting 210.

Comment

Working...
                              X