Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy named Krauthammer thinks Dubya is a god

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some guy named Krauthammer thinks Dubya is a god

    Never heard of the guy, but damn, he's got a lot of Dubya dick in his mouth. Apparently he has no access to the internet, to a television, newspapers, et. al.
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:


  • #2
    Never heard of Charlie?

    Shame on you. Good conservative soldier.

    Comment


    • #3
      He's a syndicated columnist who appears in hundreds of papers, including the Post-Disgrace last time I checked.

      He's one of the best conservative columnists out there.

      There are about a dozen posters here who could learn something from him.
      We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some whore he picked up in town

      Comment


      • #4
        Motherfucker looks like one of those lizard aliens from that 80s miniseries 'V.'

        Moon

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
          Motherfucker looks like one of those lizard aliens from that 80s miniseries 'V.'

          Moon
          He's got some disease, I think.

          Let's see some COMPASSION, man.

          Comment


          • #6
            reagan doctrine

            Comment


            • #7
              Funny that his whole theory is that Bush is a genius because the surge worked. But isn't Bush the whole reason we're there in the first place? and that we were fucking it up so bad that we needed a surge make progress?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
                He's got some disease, I think.

                Let's see some COMPASSION, man.
                I ain't showing compassion for those lizard-scum motherfuckers. They took over the entire EARTH, man. Fuck that.
                The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Miami Card Fan View Post
                  Funny that his whole theory is that Bush is a genius because the surge worked. But isn't Bush the whole reason we're there in the first place? and that we were fucking it up so bad that we needed a surge make progress?
                  I didn't see that as his theory at all.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                    I ain't showing compassion for those lizard-scum motherfuckers. They took over the entire EARTH, man. Fuck that.
                    I got news for you: Kudzu is taking over the earth. That's what the bailout ought to be about.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
                      I got news for you: Kudzu is taking over the earth. That's what the bailout ought to be about.
                      Just so long as they don't mate with our women. That didn't turn out so well.
                      The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How's that economy of yours doing Dubya? Anything you'd like to say about it?



                        25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                        Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland View Post
                          Never heard of Charlie?

                          Shame on you. Good conservative soldier.

                          Idiot ideologue who louses up the Post editorial page once a week...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Miami Card Fan View Post
                            Funny that his whole theory is that Bush is a genius because the surge worked. But isn't Bush the whole reason we're there in the first place? and that we were fucking it up so bad that we needed a surge make progress?
                            shhhhhhhhh

                            I'm not here to talk about the past
                            Sketch in STL
                            Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

                            I'M WITH HILLARY!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by marco View Post
                              How's that economy of yours doing Dubya? Anything you'd like to say about it?
                              was chugging along pretty darn good until nancy and harry took over and put barney frank and dodd in charge of the banking committees. dems didnt do their job.
                              Roy Mueller

                              "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

                              - Walt Disney

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X