Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rams release Fakhir Brown

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rams release Fakhir Brown

    Booya

    "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

  • #2
    Dante Hall should have been first.
    Make America Great For Once.

    Comment


    • #3
      That's...surprising. Why didn't they do this when his status with the team was unclear? He's not even the worst player in our secondary (by far).
      On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?


      Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

      Comment


      • #4
        This is what desperation smells like.
        His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
        Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 007 View Post
          Our problems have been solved. Green replaces Bulger to fix the offense and cut Brown to fix the defense.

          Linehan's a genius.
          Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

          ..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by moedrabowsky View Post
            This is what desperation smells like.
            ++

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
              Dante Hall should have been first.
              I haven't heard you express this opinion before! Please, tell me more.
              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
              "He'll Finnish You Off"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                I haven't heard you express this opinion before! Please, tell me more.
                STFU!
                Make America Great For Once.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We're watching a train wreck.

                  Of all the CB's on the team he's the one that goes?

                  They replace him with a CB from the Saints? That position cost them a SB trip and is still a weakness.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jack jones View Post
                    We're watching a train wreck.

                    Of all the CB's on the team he's the one that goes?

                    They replace him with a CB from the Saints? That position cost them a SB trip and is still a weakness.
                    Looks like they're making scapegoats of a few players, when in fact it's the coaching staff that's totally clueless. If they think this is going to appease any one, they're sorely mistaken.
                    Make America Great For Once.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think you're right.

                      You've got to love what's going on in Tennessee. Basic football-control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and run.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Super Bowl here we come.

                        At least we'll still get to see Ty Hill running around like a chicken with his head cut off while teams 9th string receivers juke him out of his pants.

                        I haven't even noticed Brown, and I know he hasn't been worse than Hill, but has he really been THAT terrible to be cut?
                        Official Lounge Sponsor
                        Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

                        2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jack jones View Post
                          I think you're right.

                          You've got to love what's going on in Tennessee. Basic football-control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and run.
                          +++

                          It definately starts up front.
                          Make America Great For Once.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by StlCardz1982 View Post
                            Super Bowl here we come.

                            At least we'll still get to see Ty Hill running around like a chicken with his head cut off while teams 9th string receivers juke him out of his pants.

                            I haven't even noticed Brown, and I know he hasn't been worse than Hill, but has he really been THAT terrible to be cut?
                            Maybe he spouted off to that joke of a coaching staff. Then they had to show some "backbone".
                            Make America Great For Once.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh, and who's Jason Craft?

                              Any bets on Brown becoming a very solid player somewhere after leaving this train wreck?
                              Official Lounge Sponsor
                              Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

                              2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X