Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Query - Why is the Governor of Alaska talking to the Head of Pakistan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query - Why is the Governor of Alaska talking to the Head of Pakistan?

Just wondering -
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Because she will someday be President of the United States?

Comment

Obama met with the heads of Germany, England, France, Jordan, Israel, and Afghanistan.

Why shouldn't she visit the head of Pakistan?

Moon

Comment

Because she can see it from her roof.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
          Obama met with the heads of Germany, England, France, Jordan, Israel, and Afghanistan.

Why shouldn't she visit the head of Pakistan?

Moon
          Well he - after all is a lousy Senator - that technically had the interest of America and not just the good people of Illinois in mind.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
            Well he - after all is a lousy Senator - that technically had the interest of America and not just the good people of Illinois in mind.
            You and I both know he didn't get audiences with those folks because of his status as a Senator from Illinois.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
              Because she can see it from her roof.
              I hear she can see the reflection of turbans in Pakistan off her governor's mansion tanning bed.
              “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Just wondering -
                Exchanging moose hunting tips, maybe?
                “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                  You and I both know he didn't get audiences with those folks because of his status as a Senator from Illinois.

Moon
                  Listen Moon - you are supposed to have my back. Bond is supposed to be the balance. Reggie is supposed to be the RC police.

Capisce.

Now - help me to ask my next question.

How come -

When it comes to repairarations for Blacks - it's we don't have any damn money.

But if wall street slips a little bit it's how much do you need?

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Just wondering -
                    Good to see the two-way street only goes one way...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

She's trying to sell that surplus of Alaskan coal to Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                        Good to see the two-way street only goes one way...
                        Now you show up -

Moon has already compromised my position.

I have no more respect for you.

Good day.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Listen Moon - you are supposed to have my back. Bond is supposed to be the balance. Reggis is supposed to be the RC police.

Capisce.

How come -

One benefits only black folks. The other benefits all us white folks with money in the market.

Which reminds me. I need to turn in my reimbursement form to the government for all the money I've lost this year in the market.

Comment

Listen Moon - you are supposed to have my back. Bond is supposed to be the balance. Reggis is supposed to be the RC police.

Capisce.

How come -

Occasionally, I have to be contrarian about things I ought to really support in order to maintain my 'Internet Street Cred.'

Every black person in America could have $17k if that $700 billion going to Wall Street were instead spent on reparations. More evidence of THEMAN keeping his boot on the neck of the black man.

Moon

Comment

Dude, Jimmy Carter hops on his peanut-powered aeroplane and talks to random leaders whenever he has a free afternoon from building crappy two-bedroom houses for rednecks with 14 kids. If he can do it, so can she.

Comment

Working...
                              X