Fun at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun at home

I'm on vacation. Honey-dos, BBQ, beer, about eleventeen thousand soccer related activitys and some writing of a few articles.

It's a nice day today, windows open, nice breeze, mowers going in the back ground, birds, God damn rabbits on my patio and then the shrieking of the old man neighbor down the street at the idiot dog that lives next to him.

"GET AWAY YA MUTT!!!" "STOP BARKING OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!"

Now I hate this dog also and I can't stand the people who leave it out just to bark all day long but jeez, this old dude is gonna croak. Or is this bothering me because it's a peek at my own future??

Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic View Post
      writing of a few articles.
      "Trains and Beer: No, Really, It Works"

"Point/Counterpoint: Celtic and Kev on a Brighter Future for America"

"Did You Know How Big I Am? It's Big. Seriously."

Comment

Originally posted by backstop View Post
        "Trains and Beer: No, Really, It Works"

"Point/Counterpoint: Celtic and Kev on a Brighter Future for America"

"Did You Know How Big I Am? It's Big. Seriously."
        if you believe all of that shit then you're dumber than I thought.

Comment

Is that the name of the article?
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

I'm on vacation. Honey-dos, BBQ, beer, about eleventeen thousand soccer related activitys and some writing of a few articles.

It's a nice day today, windows open, nice breeze, mowers going in the back ground, birds, God damn rabbits on my patio and then the shrieking of the old man neighbor down the street at the idiot dog that lives next to him.

"GET AWAY YA MUTT!!!" "STOP BARKING OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!"

Now I hate this dog also and I can't stand the people who leave it out just to bark all day long but jeez, this old dude is gonna croak. Or is this bothering me because it's a peek at my own future??

John McCain is Celtic's neighbor?

I guess he bought another home, this time in MO., where he'll register & vote, as he needs Missouri...

Comment

Is he related to McCain?

dammit Daniels
              Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Could you cut my grass for me? My dogs don't bark.

Comment

"Yay, it's the Bumpus hounds!! Ta-da-da-da-da-daaaa!!!"
                  Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                  Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                  Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                  "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Be thankful they're not tearing up your street and you don't have a neighbor that has 15 cars and is too stupid to figure out you cant park them all on a one lane street.

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Jimmy fan View Post
                      Be thankful they're not tearing up your street and you don't have a neighbor that has 15 cars and is too stupid to figure out you cant park them all on a one lane street.
                      That's what the Flo-Mo Po-Po is for.

Comment

Just jokin', guy. But I probably am dumber than you thought. Which is probably pretty dumb.

Comment

That's what the Flo-Mo Po-Po is for.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop View Post
                            Just jokin', guy. But I probably am dumber than you thought. Which is probably pretty dumb.
                            It's the avatar.

Comment

I set a goal for myself to unpack 10 boxes/day since the move. I'm 4 days behind...think you can take care of some of that for me?

Also, I need my closet doors taken out and replaced.

Justin needs help with painting his MU room.

I need a lock installed on my bedroom door. I have the new door hardware - I just can't get the current latch out of the door and well, it doesn't match up w/the new door hardware.

I need all of the bedroom doors trimmed down since the carpet has been installed. Well, I need the belt sander to do that too.

There is a bunch of wood in the backyard that I need to burn.

I need my BBQ brought over from the apartment too.

I need to go to Lowes to by some base for the LR, paint it and isntall it.

The bushes in the front yard need to be trimmed down.

The weeds in the back need to be pulled.

Justin is going to mow the grass today, but I do need to go and get a weed whacker - can you suggest a decent one and maybe pick that up for me too.

Also, I got the electric ran for the stove this morning, however the guys from Sears gave me the wrong cord for it. Can you take that back for me and get the right one?

Justin has Explorers at 645 - can you drop him off?

I also need you to check Kirstin's homework when she gets home from school.

I still have not hooked up the entertainment center.

There is still a few things left at the apartment that need to be moved over, you have a truck right? We got the remaining bunch of crap out of Kirstin's room last night and vacuumed...so that room is finished.

There is about 10 loads of laundry downstairs that need to be caught up..oh and my comforter too.

I'll stop now - I have a list of about 587489574895 other things as well. These were just the first few things I thought of now that I know you are on vacation.
                              Feb. 08, 2005
                              Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                              Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                              Originally posted by Airshark
                              NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Working...
                              X