Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving you guys the Black Email Of The Day First -

Since I wrote it.

Reporter - Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen – I bring you the most important news story of this hotly contested election. Today we have news that actually links the Bush Administration and a Republican controlled congress to the Oil companies in the most negative way possible.
    Apparently, Republican appointees in the Department of Interior basically cost American taxpayers billions of dollars while giving away sweetheart deals to companies that recently had the largest profits in the history of the world.

We find this from the Denver Post

“In the Royalty in Kind division of Minerals Management Service, the report said, "between 2002 and 2006, nearly one-third of the socialized with, and received a wide array of gifts and gratuities from oil and gas companies with whom RIK was conducting official business...these employees accepted gifts with prodigious frequency."
    Gifts included ski and golf trips and dinners.
    The Inspector General found ethics breeches by 19 employees, but focused on 13 workers.
    In addition to the sex, drugs, and gifts, the employees are accused of rigging contracts, improperly helping oil company workers fix problems with their contracts, and working part-time as private oil consultants g to three reports released today by the Interior Department's Inspector General.”

This report is the most damaging information to date against the Bush Administration and also has tie – ins to both John McCain and Sarah Palin the President and Vice President nominees of the Republican party.

Wait … Just a second America … I’m getting word of more breaking news. My station manager has told me to stop and we are going to a live feed. Probably more reaction from top officials involved in this case.

And we are live with Jim Smith our top Political reporter.

Jim what’s going on are the Republicans in crisis?

Jim – I’ll say so. Did you hear that Obama called Sarah Palin a Pig. It’s all the Republicans want to talk about. Look at this tape.

Man 1 – It’s disgraceful – I’m so mad. How dare he disrespect that mother of 5 like that.

Woman 1 – I’m sorry. I just can’t stop crying…………

Man 2 – In my day N… I mean Muslim’s didn’t talk that way about our Women.

Woman 2 – He’s uppity and I don’t like it.

Jim – Excuse me, but didn’t John McCain use the same expression?

Man 3 – Yeah – but he’s White, it’s different.

Cut back to reporter –

Reporter – Jim did you ask them about the Oil scandal. The one in which the Republicans basically gave away billions of taxpayer dollars in exchange for drugs and sexual favors.

Jim – sure did here are their responses.

Man 1 – Well let’s get one thing straight. It was pure Cocaine they were snorting. That’s okay. Now had it been crack that would be a problem.

Women 1 – Sir – I just don’t believe you. John McCain is a hero and Sarah Palin is a barracuda.

Man 2 – I’d like to see some evidence. (Jim shows him the report) I’d like to see some more evidence.

Woman 2 - Did that boy write this? He is slicker than Pam sprayed on Teflon and always coming up with something about the evil White people.

Man 3 - I brought my Pig with me. She wears lipstick too. Notice what I scrawled on her side – Pigs for Palin. We are going to win us an election – who cares about some oil guys having sex.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Another oil and sex post...sweet

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      I think that's how my oldest son was concieved. I remember changing the oil in my car in the morning, then getting busy later on, a few weeks later she told me something was skipped. Nine months later I was a dad.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Is this going to be the first of a series? I often wondered if black folks exchanged different viral emails than white folks.

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
          Is this going to be the first of a series? I often wondered if black folks exchanged different viral emails than white folks.
          Depends upon how much time I have -

And how much I feel like wasting it.

Clearly issues outside of Sarah Palin's hair are unimportant in this election.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
            Depends upon how much time I have -

And how much I feel like wasting it.

Clearly issues outside of Sarah Palin's hair are unimportant in this election.
            Keep them coming. I don't get a white perspective or a black perspective anymore. People used to send me the racist emails, but I complained too much. I don't even get the ones that are easily debunked by Snopes.com anymore.

Comment

Schwa, are you saying you're BLACK? I may have to rethink my whole life.
              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf View Post
                Are you kidding? Schwa is Billy Dee Williams, Luther Vandross and Denzel Washington all rolled into one.

Comment

Only on my father and mother's side.

I have heard through the grapevine - I'm mostly nordic - just with a tan.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

I don't know why, but that reminds me of the scene in Lethal Weapon 2 when Leo tries to get a passport thru the South African Embassy for his 'friend'...

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                      Only on my father and mother's side.

I have heard through the grapevine - I'm mostly nordic - just with a tan.

My wife is hispanic(Mexican) and in the summer she gets really dark skinned. Years ago one of my sons friends asked him if his mom was black. He said only in the summer.
                      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                        Baby or mineral?

Comment

is black email the same as blackmail?
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Card View Post
                            Baby or mineral?
                            I'm feeling frisky...baby!

Comment

My wife is hispanic(Mexican) and in the summer she gets really dark skinned. Years ago one of my sons friends asked him if his mom was black. He said only in the summer.
                              That's cool - If I ever get out of the poor house - I'm coming to visit.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Working...
                              X