Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge Gathering - Friday Night at Growler's on Olive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge Gathering - Friday Night at Growler's on Olive?

Since this a big birthday week for Loungers and there are a couple other events to celebrate (T's new house, Guppy no longer collecting unemployment), I thought an impromptu happy hour might be in order this Friday. I was thinking about Growlers on Olive since they have that covered patio area.

Anyone interested in attending such a shindig?

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Interested - yes. Able to attend - no.
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

this is bridal shower weekend and I will be prepping and decorating Friday night. I wish I could go though.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
        Interested - yes. Able to attend - no.
        ++
        Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Interested - no. Able to attend - no.

Comment

For the record, I too am able to count myself among the employed as of this morning, so I'm probably down.

Comment

There!
              Feb. 08, 2005
              Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
              Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
              Originally posted by Airshark
              NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Friday? I can't do it that day...

Have a good time...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

What time?
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

I would really like to be there, but I'll be at a benefit trivia night.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor:
                    The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

Me likey teh Growlers. Can't be there until 6:30ish but am definitely down if people will be there.
                      Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                      Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                      There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                      "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                      "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

I'm in...I figure I'll need a refill, as by happy hour time, my blood to alcohol ratio will be all screwed up.

(meaning I might have sobered up from Thursday night's festivities by then)

An added benefit: I can get more stamps/punches on my Growlers card
                        Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBrained View Post
                          What time?

++
                          Good Question!
                          Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Interested? - No. Able to attend? - Yes.
                            You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                              For the record, I too am able to count myself among the employed as of this morning, so I'm probably down.
                              Not going back to college?
                              Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Working...
                              X