Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Chickens Just Pop Up at the Top of the Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Chickens Just Pop Up at the Top of the Page?

Or am I going crazy?

ZOMG NEW LOGO!

Comment

Now its beer

Comment

I see TLR staring at me. Fuck.
        Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

I'm just fucking around a little bit...
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Cool. We needed a change anyway

Comment

I like the big breasts logo.

Not sure CG will like it as much.
              Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Originally posted by CSD View Post
                I see TLR staring at me. Fuck.
                I'm guessing that's the look that people get when they pop out w/ the bases loaded and one out.

Comment

We need a continuous ticker for all the time the Blues haven't won the Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic View Post
                    We need a continuous ticker for all the time the Blues haven't won the Cup.
                    We're limited to the width of your screen, so we're already out of space.
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                      I'm just fucking around a little bit...
                      What is his name?
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott
                      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I'm going to change teh logo a bit, but the basic idea is that We can drop any image into the background folder and it'll appear in the logo background rotation.

Comment

Bobbo??

Comment

We're limited to the width of your screen, so we're already out of space.
                            Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

I'm going to change teh logo a bit, but the basic idea is that We can drop any image into the background folder and it'll appear in the logo background rotation.
                              Do this image.....

Be sure to put the faces of the members in there for one. Gonzo, Dvvyyyyyy, Airshark, CSD, Bond, you and your half shirt, etc
                              Sponsor of:
                              Brian Elliott
                              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Working...
                              X