Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to be missed: CNN interview with spokesman Tucker Bounds; McCain cancels CNN app.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to be missed: CNN interview with spokesman Tucker Bounds; McCain cancels CNN app.

http://essence.typepad.com/news/2008...move-of-t.html
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Apparently you missed it the first time it was posted.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      Apparently you missed it the first time it was posted.
      Oh, I saw it live. But believe it or not, not everyone is a watcher of CNN. Or have you forgotten there's tons of forms of coverage available out there?
      "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove View Post
        Oh, I saw it live. But believe it or not, not everyone is a watcher of CNN. Or have you forgotten there's tons of forms of coverage available out there?
        I'm glad that you saw it live and am thankful that you have opened my eyes to the many forms of news coverage available to me. That said, this was posted in one of the political threads. It was in one of the following -

1. GOP Convention GDT
        2. McCain's VP selection GDT
        3. Palin doesn't hold a candle to Sharapova or Sarah Chalke (guess who started this one)

Comment

http://www.tippingpitchers.com/showt...45#post1957345

Comment

Definitely missed that.

Yet another reminder of how I don't spend untold hours a day at this place.

(Not that there's anything wrong with those who do.)

Comment

Yeah, I didn't understand what was so bad with that interview. Don't we want reporters challenging lame answers? Now whether such challenges are made at the lame answers provided by Obama's aides is not entirely clear. I don't watch a whole lot of CNN.
              "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

I'm glad that you saw it live and am thankful that you have opened my eyes to the many forms of news coverage available to me. That said, this was posted in one of the political threads. It was in one of the following -

1. GOP Convention GDT
                3. Palin doesn't hold a candle to Sharapova or Sarah Chalke (guess who started this one)
                Reggie?
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                  Reggie?
                  DING DING

Comment

I knew it.
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

1. GOP Convention GDT
                      You couldn't have just said IN?
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                        You couldn't have just said IN?
                        I originally thought the same things, Elvis, but he was so damn proud of himself, I didn't have the heart to spoil his fun.

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove View Post
                          I originally thought the same things, Elvis, but he was so damn proud of himself, I didn't have the heart to spoil his fun.
                          I was worried about your self esteem man.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Since you or Reggie brought it up:

Maria has a much better background in foreign policy--she was born in Russia and understands the complexities of that country, as well as some of advantages and disadvantages of nuclear power, (Chechnea). She opposes independence for Alaska.

She has been to more countries than all four potus and vp candidates combined, and though she has never worn a cheerleader's uniform or faked winning a miss congeniality contest, she has competed at a world level winning three grand slam contests in her chosen professional sport. She has won espys--- and plays baketball and football.

She seems to have a grasp of capitalism, earning more than 20 million dollars a year from corporations---based on the work she does, not who she knows.

She has been named one of the best dressed women in the world by Vogue magazine, without wearing 280,000 dollar earrings ala Cindy McCain.

On the downside, she is not a U.S. citizen, and was not even alive when Todd Palin got his last dwi. Her breasts are not as large as Sarah Palin's.

I have to admit--Sarah Chalke is probably a better candidate. Her breasts are better than Sarah Palin's.

v

Comment

Working...
                            X