Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAMS SIGN RICKY MANNING

RAMS SIGN RICKY MANNING

The St. Louis Rams have agreed to terms with cornerback Ricky Manning today as they continue to shape their secondary a week before the start of the season.

St. Louis also claimed safety Brannon Condren off waivers from Indianapolis. The Rams released tight end Richard Owens to make room for Condren and will have to jettison one more player when Manning signs his contract, which, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, will happen tomorrow.

Manning was released by the Bears on Tuesday. He played in 31 games and started 11 after signing a free-agent contract with Chicago in 2006. He previously played three seasons for the Carolina Panthers, playing in all 48 games during that span and starting 26.
    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

We released a TE? What the fuck is Linehan doing???
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Ricky Manning is still playing?
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
        We released a TE? What the fuck is Linehan doing???
        ++

Comment

Is Ricky Manning the Pete Best to Peyton and Eli's John and Paul?
          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

meh.

Comment

WOO HOO, the Rams signed Peyton Manning!!!!!

Oh wait.
              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

The only question on my mind is why Richard Owens made the first round of cuts.
                  On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

They're shutting it down.

EDIT: Wrong thread. Sorry.
                    Official Lounge sponsor of Nick Plummer
                    R.I.P. Rdog, davhaf

Comment

And now they sign a special teams 'ace' in Gary Stills...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X