Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please rank the candidates on the following issues

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please rank the candidates on the following issues

    How do you think they would perform in these areas

    Foreign policy
    Biden
    McCain
    Obama
    Palin


    Economics
    Biden
    Obama
    McCain
    Palin

    Healthcare
    Obama
    Biden
    McCain
    Palin

    Education
    Obama
    Biden
    McCain
    Palin
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

    Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

    2017 BOTB bracket

  • #2
    Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
    How do you think they would perform in these areas

    Foreign policy
    Biden
    McCain
    Obama
    Palin


    Economics
    Biden
    Obama
    McCain
    Palin

    Healthcare
    Obama
    Biden
    McCain
    Palin

    Education
    Obama
    Biden
    McCain
    Palin
    Sensing a trend, Schwa.

    Anyway, for me...

    Foreign Policy:
    McCain
    Biden
    Obama
    Palin

    Economics:
    McCain
    Palin
    Biden
    Obama

    Healthcare:
    McCain
    Palin
    Biden
    Obama

    Education:
    Biden
    McCain
    Obama
    Palin

    Comment


    • #3
      There is a black woman named Donayle Whitmore Smith, who was appointed by Blunt to the Missouri state board of education, which I have often griped about because of how extreme right wing it has become under Blunt.

      She was rejected---even she could not get the baggage of the creationism thing past the mo. senate.
      v


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kjoe View Post
        There is a black woman named Donayle Whitmore Smith, who was appointed by Blunt to the Missouri state board of education, which I have often griped about because of how extreme right wing it has become under Blunt.

        She was rejected---even she could not get the baggage of the creationism thing past the mo. senate.
        Huh? What does Dontrelle Willis have to do with this?
        Make America Great For Once.

        Comment


        • #5
          It doesn't matter, Schwa.

          There is only one question:

          Which ticket is more "electable"?

          McCain has probably energized his base, which he was in danger of losing.

          If she can keep them energized, the 20% that the two parties fight over will do what they always do: vote for the ticket they "like" the most.

          Obama was not polling ahead of McCain before this stunner.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
            Huh? What does Dontrelle Willis have to do with this?
            I am saying that Palin's position on creationism is.........very extreme.

            Way, way, extreme.
            v


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kjoe View Post
              I am saying that Palin's position on creationism is.........very extreme.

              Way, way, extreme.
              See, now you're talkin'. This can, and should, be spun into an attack on McCain/Palin's stand on education. Problem is, that attack is going to have to go much deeper than just how much money the two sides are willing to throw at the problem. I understand Obama wants to increase Headstart. A lot. No really, a lot. More than you think. A lot. It's a position.

              Palin wants to introduce religion into the classroom. A lot. No really, a lot. More than you think. A lot. It's a position.

              The biggest challenge to doing this will be figuring out what to say when you hit that 45% of Americans who say "I think more religion in classrooms is a good idea." Don't know if that's the real percentage, but it's the percentage who claim to believe in the literal bible.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                Huh? What does Dontrelle Willis have to do with this?
                Now had I, or Glovey or Celtic said this, we'd be racists...
                Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                "He'll Finnish You Off"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                  Sensing a trend, Schwa.

                  Anyway, for me...

                  Foreign Policy:
                  McCain
                  Biden
                  Obama
                  Palin

                  Economics:
                  McCain
                  Palin
                  Biden
                  Obama

                  Healthcare:
                  McCain
                  Palin
                  Biden
                  Obama

                  Education:
                  Biden
                  McCain
                  Obama
                  Palin
                  The delusion runs deep in this one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                    Now had I, or Glovey or Celtic said this, we'd be racists...
                    And UP on the cross he goes carrying the race card all the way.

                    Double standards are fun.

                    Rob, you're getting it. There is just no winning w/ people w/ uninformed and myopic agendas.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Airshark View Post

                      Palin wants to introduce religion into the classroom. A lot. No really, a lot. More than you think. A lot. It's a position.
                      Wait. She's a fucking Eskimo. What does she pray to? A cod?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        considering palin is the only person of the four that has watched over an in the black budget, to place her last in economics is a little crazy schwa
                        Roy Mueller

                        "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

                        - Walt Disney

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Celtic View Post
                          Wait. She's a fucking Eskimo. What does she pray to? A cod?
                          Isn't cod more of an Atlantic fish? She probably worships a salmon. Maybe whales.

                          Moon

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by billiken_roy View Post
                            considering palin is the only person of the four that has watched over an in the black budget, to place her last in economics is a little crazy schwa
                            You know Alaska receives huge federal subsidies right? We pay people to live there.

                            What the fuck does she have to spend money for anyway? Insulation? snow tires? Whale oil for heating their shacks? There are less than 700k people in Alaska. That's smaller than St. Louis. And no black people causing trouble either!

                            Moon

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                              Isn't cod more of an Atlantic fish? She probably worships a salmon. Maybe whales.

                              Moon
                              I do quite like Alaskan sockeye salmon.
                              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                              "He'll Finnish You Off"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X